<27>

Moon Spirit sat in the heart of the forested garden, hatefully staring at the dry fountain. Multiple specks above twinkled in approval.

"Brother... I just sensed your presence. Why take such form?" Moon Spirit whispered in hope his brother could hear it.

Pure bloody light emanated from his eyes. The fountain was bathed in the light. Moon Spirit howled to the sky and cold wind blew through forest.

The fountain shook and the shattered remains of the statues that once guarded the heart reassembled themselves. Their eyes glowed of pure red and soon, green shining tears began flowing through them. The dried up fountain begain spouting liquid once again, a glowing blue liquid.

The glowing liquids flowed in rather strange fashion they flowed in lines and formed an ornate circle around Moon Spirit. The liquid flowed up Moon Spirit's legs and soaked his fur and mane.

"Celestial Realm, I will be back," Moon Spirit barked loudly but no could hear it but the land. "I will just need to speak to someone," Moon Spirit added but in a quieter voice.

Moon Spirit looked up the sky. His hollow red eyes ever staring. Then, a beam of light that stretched ever toward the sky shot out the ornate circle and engulfed Moon Spirit.

The beam stayed on for a brief moment until it was gone. Moon Spirit was gone with it. The liquids disappeared and evaporated. The statues crumbled back to what they were.