Chapter 1(^ω^)

I'm going back to Phoenix drop. It look like it wasn't touched at all it just left there to decade but then I see my old friend Zoey.Then Emmalyn, kemnur, the stranger, her, and him behind Zoey. I walked up to zoey she was so happy to see me.
"Where have you been (y/n) (it means your name)?"
"Oh I've been good went to bright port to adventure out and explore after what happened in 15 years." Then he came up to me and tries to speak to me but I ran away into the village and then I see blue hair man...idk who it is but it got to me. It's Dante!!!
" D-Dante is that you?"
"(Y/n) you came back." Dante said
   " yup so can you let me in Dante?"I said kinda a hurry a bit
"Of course."he said
I hug him and then he told me where I can stay then he left then I ran to a tree and climbed and so I saw the beautiful view of Phoenix Drop. There's so many vines and broken down houses I got down from the tree and started to walk around. I saw Laurance walking and so I bolted running away from him and hide in a ditch but he found me.
        "Hey...ummm....I wanna talk to you (y/n) if that's okay with you" Laurance said.
        "No" I said and pushed him out of my way and run off.

So you like it. It kinda my first book I write. Go followed this amazing person JustAnotherDream_15 she write go fanfics and story I love it so far "someone little sister" it a good book and I can't wait for a new chapter
632 words