Chapter 2

(Y/n) pov
When I jumped off the tree I saw "him" grrr.
"Why can't just get away from me huh" I said sounding a bit annoyed or frustrated either one.

"Why are you so mad at me. Like whenever you see walking your way or see me in general you want to run away. Tell me what I did wrong or just tell me why you are running away!" Laurance yell at me I don't respond to that

    "huh...just what I thought but please just tell me" he told me I just started to run then I bumped into the stranger and he caught me.

     "Hey you should be careful next time ok you don't know if this place is safe"

    "Yeah ok thanks for telling me umm...sir" I replied with a smile and left.

I saw Laurance is catching up to me and then I saw Dante. I told him to close the gate and he did...good. Laurance is on the other side then I see Katelyn and she run and hug me I was surprised.

"Katelyn, umm..haha it's so nice to see you but I have to go we can talk later like i don't know drink some tea and talk about our lives. Sooo bye!!". I took off until I see the ruins of the old Phoenix drop it is so sad to see this place it brings up a lot of good memories and...bad memories. Like this one day when I see Laurance and the other in Donna wedding

           Flashback

(Play the song)

I was walking around the party and people to talk too but eh they don't seem interested on conversation. Garroth came and asked me if I was fine and asked me to dance with him. I said sure because I didn't want to be mean and I was kind of bored so why not. He twirled me and we danced and then out of no where he spin me and let go of my hand until someone caught mine. I felt someone's hands going around my waist and a hand on mine. I looked behind me and it was Laurance. I blushed but I spin myself around and faced him and laughed and we started dancing. Then came the curse of slow music. So we dance all night until Laurance and I got tired.

"Hey Laurance Im going to grab something to drink. Do you want something?" I asked.

"Yeah sure thank you"

So I went and grab something to drink but once I turned around and looked for Laurance to see if he was in the same place I left him. He wasn't there. I searched until I found aphmau and Laurance kissing. My heart dropped. I dropped the drinks and went straight up to Laurance and I grabbed his collar and slapped him across the cheek and I left. I heard gasping and all that crap but I don't care I want to leave and then garroth ran up to me and I looked at him and he took his helmet. His blue ocean eyes stared at me.

     "I'm sorry on what happen with that I hope you are okay but I'll escort you to your house so you can walk safely" He said to me.

    "*sniff* yeah thank you Garroth."I said even sounding groggy since I was starting to cry. He wiped my tears away and escorted me home.

Aphmau pov
I saw (y/n) there thinking or daydream but I hid because I know she'll run away from me.
" I hope you can forget me so you can stop chasing me around and start be more focused on aphmau"she said. You know what she just being stupid I don't like Laurance I'm going to set something up but I need to ask Laurance something.

" hey Laurance" I said
   " hello lord Aphmau " he said
"do you like (y/n)" he started blushing 
" y-yeah why"he said nervously
" well because (y/n) is going to leave either today so Laurance I have a plan"
" well aph what's your plan"he asked. So I told him the plan and he agrees but also disagree with certain things and fixed it on how he wants it but this is a good plan.

What did you think. Oh follow EyanneMooncrest she writes fanfics about reader x Laurance. She writes good fanfic too even JustAnotherDream_15 too