Rescue You ( A Weeknd Short Story ) pt 1

February 8th 2017

           I walked inside the not too crowded club and sat down next to my boyfriend Jason. He had gotten a job promotion and we had to move to Toronto. My parents didn't really approve, I mean, I was only 19, but Jason convinced them everything was going to be great. Little did they know about the shit he does to me on a 24 hours basis. We've been together since I was 15. He was so perfect when we first met. You know how all abusive boyfriends are when they first met us. They tell us they love us, we spend hours at a time talking on the phone about anything and everything, you share your deepest darkest secrets with them, they do the same. We would sit in my bed talking about marriage, baby names, and all of that. So when he finally asked me to marry him after graduation, of course I said yes, I was in love, but after that... something snapped in him. His drinking got heavier, he came home late, and when he got home he was drunk, and for the first time ever... he hit me. I remember that day like it just happened a couple hours ago. I'm not gonna sit here and tell about it though. Maybe later.

        I didn't want to be here with him. I didn't want to be anywhere near his psychotic ass. I looked up from playing with my fingers and noticed some guy staring at me. He was actually nice looking. Brown skin, low cut, dark brown eyes, and seemed to be at least 5'10 or 5'11. I blushed a bit and smiled. He flashed me a friendly smile right back. I was so lost in just staring at him that I didn't even notice Jason had grabbed my hand and started to squeeze it hard. I quickly turned my head away from the mysterious guy and Jason, he stopped. "Look at that nigga again and you'll see what's for you when we get home." He said angrily in my ear. I tried not to look at him again but I did, and when I did, it's like I couldn't stop. There was something different about him. Something that Jason didn't have, which was probably everything. Jason tapped on my shoulder, and I quickly turned my head away from the guy. "Honey, can I talk to you in the back?" He pointed to a small family restroom.

         I nodded and got up, getting more nervous and scared with every step I took. When we finally got to the restroom, I stopped and started to feel a bit nauseous. Jason locked the door and violently pushed my back against the wall and put his hands around my neck. "You fucking worthless piece of shit!" He yelled, his grip getting tighter with every word. "I do all I can to give you everything you want, and this is how you treat me? I should fucking kill you!" I couldn't breathe at all and I felt as if I could faint any minute. He finally let me go and I fell on the floor. Coughing, and gasping for air. He kicked me in my stomach and left the restroom. I began to cry. Right there on the floor. Not even giving a fuck if someone came in. I slowly started to lift up my shirt, scared of what kind of bruise was forming. Right in the middle of my stomach, was a dark purple-reddish retarded looking circle. I sighed.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and started to cry a river. I heard the restroom door open and assumed it was Jason coming back for some more. He kneeled down to where I was and kept quiet. "Please... d-don't... h-hurt me. I pleaded, more and more tears coming out. "You don't deserve that..." I heard an unfamiliar voice that certainly wasn't Jason's. I looked up and saw the mysterious guy.

THIS IS ALL I'M GOING TO WRITE FOR NOW BUT I'LL FINISH THE REST LATER. I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT. AND PLEASE COMMENT
:)