Rescue You ( A The Weeknd Short Story pt 3 )

After the show was over, I went to the bar with my friend Sheily, and I noticed something. "I can't fucking believe this!" I slammed my fists onto the counter, hoping it would calm my nerves at least a little. "I told you he would cheat on you, I told you." Sheily told me in an angry voice. I couldn't say anything. She was right. She had told me billions of times before, "Jason's cheating on you." I would always get mad and that's how we would start arguing. I knew she was right, I just couldn't convince myself it was the truth. "Oooh, I know what we can do." Sheily said, excitedly. I stayed quiet. Gritting my teeth, ready to swing on anybody. Not Sheily though, she was too much of a good friend for that. I knew it was coming, but with my bestfriend? I never thought that would happen. And Julia WAS my bestfuckingfriend. Hah, I guess there's no such thing as those anymore. "I heard The Weeknd's performance at that club you like." I looked up at her, a small smile formed on my face. She doesn't know about th e little encounter I had with him a couple years ago -- before he was The Weeknd. Sheily's a fan, and she would go to every show he had in Toronto. It kinda surprised me she didn't know or cared about this one. "Ok, I'll go." She excitedly helped me up to her room, pulling out her makeup kit. It was like she was helping me get ready for for my first date or something.

OK DUDE SORRY BUT THIS IS ALL IMA DO FOR TONIGHT. I'LL FINISH OF WITH THE REST TOMORROW. :D