***

heyyyy soooo imma try to continue this story. there was only like one person who actually liked it though but likeeee whatever. I'LL DO IT FOR YOU! lmaoooo. i'm gonna try and make this one less shitty 👍🏻 alsooooo, sort of ignore the first "amazing" chapters because i'm sort of changing their attitudes and stuff like that. there's still the characters Sydney and Will but there might be a twist.. 👀 soooooo try to enjoy :')

~{Will's POV }~

everything was a blur as i walked into the school. it was strange to me that i've already met a friend. i was a nobody at my old school, who would actually like me? i'm surprised that it looks seems like Sydney might actually like me. on second thought, she'll probably leave me like the rest do eventually.

i soon realize i'm back in reality as i bump into someone. "oh my gosh i'm sorry," i say trying my best to sound like i actually cared. now i actually do care though because i soon realize that "someone" is Sydney, who is now standing right it front of me.

"oh hey Will, it's fine, no biggy,"

i was somewhat shocked by those words. usually someone would be screaming at me by now for being so clumsy.

"oh um hey Sydney, sorry i was lost in thought,"

she chuckles a bit, "hmm what were you thinking of?"

"oh ummm," you. i nervously laugh, "oh you know, i was just umm thinking about that math test we have today." oh shit why'd i say that!? she's in my math class and we don't even have a math test today!

"since when do we have a math test?" ohhhh nooooooo. great job Will! i'm so great at losing friends! hah she probably wasn't even my friend before.

"oh ummm yeah," i nervously laugh, " hah silly me, don't know why i would say that."

"ummm you alright Will? is something bothering you? you can always talk to me if you'd like." she offers with a smile. waitttt whatttt!???? she actually (at least seems like it) wants to be my friend. hahaha bishh noooo. i'm probably day dreaming.

"Will..?"

"oh umm yeah i'm fine sorry just got lost in thought once again."

"okay well i got to go head off to class, see you later," she says smiling as she walks away.

"you too," i say actually sounding somewhat confident. okayyy Will, don't do whatever the fuck you did there again. you're lucky she's nice or she would have probably just laughing at you like you were nothing, which is sort of true. hahah.

****
IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE👇🏻

hello! ok so like i personally just really don't like this story that i wrote at all. it was sort of like a while ago when i was sort of like crazy about Will. (im still a fan and appreciate his existence like crazy but i've calmed down a notch haha). i really just feel like this writing is absolute crap and that i could do wayyyyyyy better than this. i think i'm going to write a new fan fic that may or may not have Will in it but it'll definitely not be super cringey like this one. sorry to disappoint that one person that loved this book <3