Don't Give Me That Look!

"I can't believe I agreed to go to this wedding with you."

(Y/n) slumped in her chair as Mark returned with two glasses of wine. "White wine or Red wine?"

"Red."

He handed her the red wine and sat down. "Yeah, I can't believe you agreed either. At first it was a joke but then it turns out that my uncle was actually have a wedding." He laughed and drunk his wine.

"Oh haha, very funny. I don't know why I said yes. We don't even know each other."

"I mean... wait yeah, why did you say yes? You were just some random girl that works at a flower shop." He laughed even harder.

(Y/n) glared at him with a smug face. "Ayeee, don't give me that look. Come on. We can get to know each other tonight then." Mark grabbed her wine and forced her to hold it. "Drink up first. I need to know if you can handle your alcohol."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes before drinking the wine in one shot. "Happy?"

"More like 'impressed'"

.......

You looked at Mark and chuckled, "So you asked me for fun? This must be an interesting story"

"What do you mean?"

"I saw that you're friend was by you at the time. You guys planned the whole thing?"

Mark took another sip, "Ehh, kind of I guess. We made a bet and I lost so I just did whatever he wanted."

"You guys are idiots."

You got up from your seat and walked towards the bathroom. Mark was calling your name but you didn't bother turning around to listen to him. "Wow (Y/n). You really messed up this time. Going to a wedding with a random stranger is possibly the worst choice to ever make."

You walked into a stall and pulled out your phone to text your friend, Seohyun.

Bingleee~❤
Heyyyy how's that date goinnn

ASSASSin
I'm killing you when I see you at work. I can't believe you told me to agree! I don't know him!

Bingleee~❤
Oh wow, you're boring. Just talk to him🙄

ASSASSin
You really don't know how socially awkward I am. I don't talk unless we got something in common!

Bingleee~❤
I feel so bad for your future husband😭 That's if you get one in the future.

ASSASSin
I'm gonna get one🙄

Bingleee~❤
Oh sureeeee

You put my phone back into your purse and walked out.

"Did you hear about the girl Mark brought?"

You walked back into the stall and locked it just to listen to what they were saying.

"Yeah. She's actually pretty cute and her body is like wow. But girls like that are attention seekers."

"How would you know that?"

"I really don't know. I just read a lot."

"Honestly. I don't like her. She doesn't suit Mark at all. Mark is a dancer. Usually he'd be doing flips and dancing at these kind of events but because he brought a girl this time he's not moving at all."