Chapter Eight • November 30th, 2016

••• November 30th, 2016 •••

I'm sorry! I wish I could!" You exclaim to your friend, "I am going to the practice match tomorrow for the volleyball club. I'll have to take a raincheck. What about this weekend?"

"That's alright! This weekend is alright too! I'll text you when I have more details then!" She exclaims as she trots off to her class.

November 30th, 2016
Bokuto asks you to attend his practice match the next day but you already agreed to hang out with a friend prior to him asking. Turn down your friend and accept Bokuto's invitation. (heads up, they loose. you know what's coming by now. good luck. please be there for him.)

Your friend had only asked to study together after school tomorrow but the letter said to decline. You followed the instructions and as you were walking back to class, you bump into Bokuto.

"Sorry, Bokuto-san." You say to him, "Hi, Akaashi-san."

"Hello, (l/n)-san." Akaashi responds.

"(l/n)! Are you doing anything tomorrow after school?" Bokuto questions you, seeming excited.

"Nope." You smile, knowing what he is going to ask.

"Do you want to come to our practice match? Nekoma's coming! I thought you would be interested since it's your old school."

"Okay, that sounds nice." You smile to him, "I'll be there tomorrow then."

Bokuto questions you, "Really? You don't have anything else to do?"

You smile to him, "Nope."

The bell rings indicating that class starts soon.

"I have to go, Bokuto-san. See you tomorrow, (l/n)-san."

"Bye!" You say to Akaashi as he sets off for the second year classrooms. "We should get to class ourselves, Bokuto-san."

You felt a little bold today so you grabbed onto his hand and led him away. Of course you were nervous out of your mind but he didn't object. Your heart almost beat out of your chest. You wonder what his face was but you were too nervous to look back at it.

••• December 1st, 2016 •••

"(l/n)! What are you doing up there?" Bokuto shouts up to you.

"What do you mean? This is where you're supposed to watch." You yell back to him from the second floor that overlooks the court.

"Come down here!"

You agree after you sigh and make your way down the stairs to the court. What does he need you down there for?

You open the door to the gym and enter, "What?"

"Nekoma should be here any minute, don't you want to see your old friends?"

You incorporate laughs into your response because you genuinely thought it was funny, "Bokuto-san, I don't even know anybody on the team."