Preface

"Attention!" The teacher called out silencing the class immediately. "The Dean would like to share a few words with you." The teacher moved swiftly to the side to allow the head of the school to approach the podium.

"Thank you Mr Izumi. This shouldn't take long. Now then, I know that you guys are fully aware that we get transfer students on a daily basis. However, it's already the second year into college so most of you have already formed groups of friends. These six young gentlemen will need your assistance to get an understanding of what is required of this college." The room filled with chatter as girls started to swoon over the sight of the transfer students while the boys mumbled incoherent remarks under their breaths. "Settle down, settle down. I will now ask them to introduce themselves. Please, come forward and start as soon as you get up here." The Dean motioned for the boys to stand beside him. As they were starting to make their way towards the Dean, (Y/n) immediately took the opportunity to put her hoodie on to conceal herself and attempted to hide behind Chris.

"Alright, I guess I'll start. My name's Kaito."

"The name's Ryo! Let's be friends!"

"Hello, my name is Bako. It's nice to meet you all."

"Hi guys, my name's Ren."

"Alex."

"...J-Jin."

"Haha! The difference in how you guys introduced yourselves sure is something. Diversity. I like it. Well now that we got the introductions out of the way, I will be assigning a lucky individual to act as their guide for the first week." Girls started squealing from left to right to grab the Dean's attention for the position. As he scanned the room, he felt a light tap on his shoulder to reveal Kaito with the rest of the group behind him. "Is there something you need?"

"I just wanted to make your job easier on finding someone to guide us around." Kaito chuckled softly.

"Oh! Is there someone in here that you guys are acquainted with? That would save time and avoid me receiving glares from the female students haha. Thank you Kaito." The Dean stepped aside to allow Kaito to locate the individual. The females became rambunctious as they tried to make themselves appealing to the group of boys. With futile results, the girls were disregarded when he pinpointed his target.

"The pleasure is all mine. But back to your question...yes. There is someone we are quite close with." With a smirk displayed on his face, he pointed directly at (Y/n). "It's been a while (Y/n)."

A/N
Hey guys. I decided to make a sequel from the True Ending of Infatuation by MaskCover. As you can tell, this is just the preface so there isn't much yet. Chapter 1 will be coming soon. If you haven't for some odd reason read Infatuation yet, GO read it now. If you have, good job. Feel free to leave comments, concerns, etc. Till next time.

Also if you're confused as to who Chris is, he is Corin's boyfriend. If you don't know who Corin is, go reread the True Ending. It's recommended anyways to refresh your memory. ☆