Chapter 6 : Consequences

Warning - There is a serious topic that is mentioned concerning the reader later in the reading. I included it personally because I believe it elevates the emotions. Remember, if you are ever going through a difficult time, reach out to someone.

"You know, this is some bullsh*t." (Y/n) vexingly remarked as she proceeded with her friend in front of the black haired male as they made their way to the mansion. She felt each step she took was progressively getting heavier and heavier. If only she hadn't piqued their interests, perhaps she could've been happily attending college with her best friends, Lala and Saki. There was also the possibility of being happily together with Kenzan. My first love... A teardrop effortlessly slid down the female's face as she recalled her cherished memories before a voice tore through the nostalgic moment.

"Who are you thinking about?" Ren asked without actually needing an answer. He was able to decipher by the soft, loving yet painful faces she had made in the passing moments. She missed her old life with her friends and her fake crush. It's all just fake love and lies. They didn't know how to treasure and properly care for someone as fragile as (Y/n).

"No one. I just remembered the amount of stress and hardship I had to go through while taking care of the trash- I mean you guys. It's not exactly such a fun and easy task." The (h/c) haired girl responded with sass as she continued her unwanted journey of heading towards the hell the boys lived in. Corin let out a small snicker before immediately shutting herself up as she nervously glanced at the male towering behind them. The menacing aura he was emitting was enough to send chills down anyone's spines.

"Sorry-" Before the female's friend could continue, she was cut off by a swift yet powerful movement that had directly hit her pressure point, located behind the neck. She lost control and retracted for a split second before heading face first down into the ground.

"Whoops."

"F*ck you!" (Y/n) darted over to her unconscious friend. "Why do you guys have to keep messing with everything? She didn't do anything to you. I was the one who made the joke. Leave her alone."

"Great. We didn't want her to come over to our sanctuary anyways. Unwelcomed guests will be properly handled and exterminated. Simple as that. What's her boyfriend's number?"

"Why?"

"Just answer the question."

"Are you perhaps gay for him-"

"Really (Y/n)." The male gave a disapproving look at the female before reaching into his pockets to retrieve his phone.

"I'm all for it if you are. I would feel bad for Chris, but I support LGBT and one less person to worry about." She playfully commented as she gradually gained the courage to stare back at him, shrinking instantaneously by the piercing glare from the male. She obliged and regretfully shared Chris's number, allowing for him to rapidly send out a text. As he returned the phone back into his pocket, he let out a dissatisfied noise.

"Sh*t, I have to get a new phone now." Ren wiped his hands on the side of his pants, suggesting the momentary contact with Corin had infected him. After he had freed himself of any germs, he glanced over to (Y/n) and gave her a warm smile. "Let's make this quick. We have lots to catch up on." Before she could inquire the male, he swooped the female into a bridal carry and started to jog back to the mansion.

"Guys, she's here!" Ryo exclaimed as he approached the massive mahogany door, opening it briskly with anticipation to see his angel. His quirkiness immediately dissipated the moment he saw the two approaching the estate. It was evident that the female was not content with the way she was being carried as she gazed in every other direction besides Ren's. However, the mere idea that the coal haired male was able to caress (Y/n) in such a way without even consulting the rest of the pack infuriated him. "Let her go." Before he could strode over to rip the girl out of his arms, he was stopped by Kaito who was clearly shaking his head. "But-"