Chapter 5: What just happened?

They talked for a few hours while they drinked, walked in the park and cuddled on a park bench.

Eddie took her back to her house, instead of sending him away Cassie invited him in to her house. together they watched movies, laughed, cuddled, and hugged while on the couch. After they finished two movies Cassie was sound asleep on Eddie. He smiled and smelt her hair , soon he started to fall asleep when all of a sudden Cassie started to scream at the top of her lungs!!!!

She was crying so hard that it made her freak out even more. Eddie grabbed her and squeezed her trying to calm her down. After a couple of minutes Cassie finally calmed down enough time for Eddie to call the ambulance.

"9-1-1 what is your emergency?"

"My girlfriend looked like she just had a panic attack and I don't know what to do."

"Okay sir what is you name and your girlfriends name?"

"Eddie and Cassie."

"Okay Eddie when did she have her attack and what was she doing?"

" Umm we were laying on the couch and she was asleep....... this happened about ten minutes ago."

"Okay thank you, and the ambulance is on their way. Just keep her calm and don't let her hurt herself."

Eddie looked at Cassie an then yelled in the phone " OH MY LORDEY JESUS SHE IS NOT BREATHING!!!!!!!!!!!"

" Okay Eddie do you know CPR if you do keep doing that until the ambulance comes, ok?"

Eddie was snuffling "ok"

"it will be okay the ambulance is almost there."

"ok"