me and you get into a fight and he cheers you up

HEY GIRRRLLLSSS I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A FUNNY ONE I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS LIKE PLEASE TELL ME IM NEW AT THIS WELL I GUESS THATS IT .

PS. DONT FORGET TO DRINK SOME TEA AND EAT SOME SCRUMPETS.

splendid;

le fight ; you and me were fighting because I heard you were dating my brother and im very protective over him .

me; NO Y/N YOU JUST DONT GET IT DO YOU" I SCREAM"

YOU;GET WHAT NIGHTMARE

ME; YOUR FU**KING DATING MY BROTHER

YOU; NIGHTMARE WE LOVE EACHOTHER OK YOU NEED TO SHUT THE F*CK UO AND ACTUALLY GET A LIFE YOU FREAK

ME; w-what y/n how could you say that " whimpers "

you; oh shit nightmare I didn't mean it please don't cry

me;TOO LATE" I RUN OFF CRYING"

YOU; NIGHTMARE" YOU FALL TO YOUR KNEES CRYING"

splendid hears someone crying and goes over to investigate once he does he gasps and flies over to you in a hurry

splendid; babe what happened " lifts you up and hugs you"

you; m-me and n-nightmare got into a fight we both said things we shouldn't of said but I said worse and she ran off crying I feel so horable about saying that to her ' cries loudly '

splendid; ' sighs ' babe im sure you and her will make up but for now ill stay right here' kisses your head lightly and hums a song'

you; t-thanks splendid' closes eyes'

flippy; le fight ;  I was mad at you for taking my crush so when you brought it up I blew up on you  and it didn't end well it ended with both of us in tears screaming at eachother ( I cant do this fight right now da)  I ran off like a boss while crying.

flippy' rushes over frantically' sweetie what happened I heard screaming is someone hurt

you; ' mumbles' nightmare

flippy; ' doesn't hear it' what was that sweetheart' leans closer alittle'

you; I SAID NIGHTMARE' YOU SHOUT'

flippy; ' eyes widen ' what happened to her is she hurt or worse is she dead

you; no I-I didn't pay any attention to her feelings towards you until I said something about us and she blew it ' looks down'

flippy; WHAT she loves me ' calms down alittle' hey sweetie how about this I can go over and talk to her but first im going to help you ok , ok' hugs you lightly and pets your hair' I know youll get back together just like it never happened your bestfriends remember

you; ok and yea we are and we can get through this together' smiles '

flippy; good' smiles and kisses your head'.

fliqpy; you were mad at me for running from you that day so you screamed at me for it thus making me scream back at you , cuss words were flying everywhere and and so were rude words but one thing you said to me made me cry and run away thus making you cry and punch a tree.

fliqpy; love now what did that tree ever do to you im pretty sure nothing' smiles alittle and grabs your wrist' I heard what was going on was she your friend

you;' nods' yea we just got into a fight though and it was stupid ' looks away'

fliqpy; clearly not love if your crying ' wipes away your tears with his thumb' but if I know correctly im pretty sure you guys will get back together you guys are like sisters and you care about eachother

you; yea we are and I guess im just alittle shaken by it' smiles lightly'

fliqpy; now that's what I like to see ' smiles and kisses you'.

nutty; we fought over candy and he just got into the fight and won because he tackled us and took our candy ( but don't worry reader we will get our revenge ' smiles evilly' )

splendonntt; I was mad at you for ditching me for splendontt so I ignored you for a week but you did something on accident to my ipod and I yelled at you telling you to get out and go see your precious little splendontt , you ran out crying while running to splendontts room and slamming the door startling him.

splendontt ; hun whats wrong why are you crying is everything ok ' rushes over and hugs you tightly'

you; I-I accidently spilled some soda on nightmares I-ipod and she yelled at me telling me to go away and go back to you' sobs'

splendontt; o-oh boy hun it will be alright I think shes just alittle tired or something ill talk to her later about it but you need to rest ill stay here with you ' pushes you on his bed lightly bed and cuddles you'

you; o-ok ' cuddles up to him and goes to sleep'

WELL WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT THAT AND DONT WORRY WE GOT BACK TOGETHER LIKE BEING FRIENDS AGAIN ........YAY!!!!! WELP CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE COMMENT .