Chapter 2- Lies

Alex'P.O.V.

I was recording a Roblox obby video with my friends. Everything seemed normal until Corl mentions something that made me shake in fear and want to cry.

"Hey, Alex, Why are you acting so weird these days?"

"Uh..." I mumbled.

"I GOT GO!" I shouted trying not to cry.

I logged out of my computer, locked my door and sat on my bed. I wiped away my tears and looked at myself again in the mirror. 

WARNING! Suicidal thoughts, cutting, and depression.  I WARNED YOU!

I took out my razor and rolled up my sleeve and stabbed the razor into my arm. I slowly dragged it across my arm. I looked at the new scar I did and looked at the other ones. Old and new ones. All I want to do is die, but it would hurt my friends feeling.

'WHY IS IT SO HARD!? TO DIE!!!!' I told myself.

I felt a few tears fall down my eyes. I've been cutting for, like, what, 8 years?! 

A/N: Alex is 18 in this story, Sub is 17, Denis is 19, and Corl is 17.

No more Suicidal thought, cutting, and depression.

Someone suddenly knocked on my door, I rolled up my sleeve and opened the door. It was Sub.

"Hey Alex, why did you leave?" He asked.

"Uh, no reason..." I lied.

"Tell me the truth," Sub said.

"I-I CAN'T!" I shouted and shut the door on his face.

I laid on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

A/N: Yeah...