Chapter 7-Hospital

Sub's P.O.V.

I was in the hospital next to Alex. 

"Alex. Can you hear me?  I'm sorry. Please come back."  I mumbled.

"Hey Sub," Denis said walking into the room.

"Hey," I responded.

"How's Alex?" he asked.

"I don't know," I mumbled.

"Where's Corl?" I asked.

"He stayed home. He didn't want to see his friend in this state," he responded.

I took Alex's hand and squeezed it as tight as I can. It was quiet for a while. Until I saw something that shocked me. I felt his hand squeeze mine. 

"Alex?" 

"H-hey S-Sub," he mumbled in a sleepy tone.

"ALEX!" I shouted.

I hugged him so tight that I didn't pay attention to his cuts.

"OW! OW! OW!" he shouted.

"Oh sorry!" I replied.

I stopped hugging him. I stared into his beautiful purple eyes. He looked away. Denis walked out the room leaving me and Alex alone.

"Sub?" Alex said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Why didn't you let me die?" He asked.

"Because I love you, and I can't live without you," I responded.

"Then if you love me, why did you kiss her?" He asked.

"She's the one who kissed me. She forced me to, I told her that I'm yours. Yours only," I replied.

Tears were forming in his eyes. Each tear fell one at a time. I pulled him into my arms and brushed my hand through his soft hair. I stopped hugging him and put my fingers under his chin. I locked my lips with his. He kissed me back. I broke the kiss and he hugged me wrapping his wings around me.

"I love you Alex"

"I love you too Sub"