Gaurdian of the Hunt

Percy P.O.V

I woke up in a silver tent and saw Chaos, Thalia, and Artemis looking down at me worriedly. I thought Artemis wasn't supposed to worry about men. I felt something on my back and I turned and looked at my shoulders and I had pure black wings growing from my shoulder blades.

"I have wings awesome!" I exclaimed. Thalia gasped "Percy your eyes." She handed me a mirror. My eyes had so many colors red, black, gold, green, and blue. "Wo."

Chaos tossed me some and said "Here put these on.Oh and your name is Percy Jackson but it's also Omega." They left to give me some privacy. I looked at the clothes, it looked like an Assassins Creed cloak, it had slits on the back for my wings, and it was black and gold.

I put it on and walked outside the tent where Chaos, Artemis, and Thalia were waiting. "So what now?" I asked. "You are going to stay here as the guardian of the hunt and assist in the upcoming war", Chaos said,"then you will join me in the void."

"As you wish father." He smiled when I called him father.

"Hey! We don't need a guardian!" One of the hunters yelled out. "Especially one that's a boy!" She spat.

"Don't disrespect Chaos like that." Artemis said

"No Artemis its fine." Chaos said." Goodbye everyone." "Bye dad." I said. Then he created a portal and left.

Artemis P.O.V

I can't believe Percy is the son of Chaos that's amazing! Percy is so handsome, his eyes, and when he smiles.... Stop it Artemis you are a maiden goddess! I can't like a man...or can I?

Unknown Hunter P.O.V

The nerve of that boy! We don't need a guardian!

Percy P.O.V

I have been traveling with the hunters to camp half blood for three months so far. At first they didn't like me but they've warmed up to me and they are starting to trust me and they have let train them in close combat fighting.

We arrived at camp half blood and saw that they were being attacked.We rushed to half blood hill and joined the fight. I ran straight in to the crowd of monsters, I was like a demon, slash, kick,fly up, stab,roll,slash. The monsters were gone in minutes.

"Lady Artemis, Chiron said, "Who is this."

I looked at him. "I am the guardian of the hunt and son of chaos." He started to bow but I stopped him. "You don't need to bow.""ok."

I looked over and saw Annabeth kissing a boy. I was devastated.

Thalia looked at me and followed my gaze. She gasped and stormed over to Annabeth. "How could you betray Percy!"She said.

"Percy is dead. And besides Jacob is way better." Annabeth said.

Thalia scowled "I can't believe you." Then she pushed Annabeth and turned to walk away.

That Jacob guy turned to hit her down but I teleported in right in front him and caught his punch.

I glared at him "If you so much as lay a finger on any of the hunters I will send you to the Void."

I turned and started walking back towards the hunters.

I heard Thalia yell. "Percy watch out!"

I spun around and saw Thalia jump in front of me and get stabbed by a dagger that was intended for me.

Hey guys!! Should it be

Percy/Artemis

Percy/Thalia

Percy/Zoe
Or
Percy/Annabeth
Comment

Disclaimer I do not own percy Jackson