Chaos

Percy P.O.V

I healed Thalia.

Jacob was laughing "So you need a girl to protect you? Ha!! Weakling!!"

I glared at him. I unfolded my wings and flew up into the air. All the campers gasped.

I sent a ray of energy t him then flew too him. I uncapped Riptide and put it under his neck. I was fuming my anger was taking over. "Give me one reason not to kill you and send you to the Void!"

"Perseus." I turned around and saw my father, Chaos. "Come with me I need to talk with you.

I walked over to him and he created a portal and we walked into it.

"What did you want to speak with me about father?" I asked "I have decided to make you a primordial." He said"Really?" "Yes,Are you ready?" He asked "Yes." He shot a beam of power into my chest and my knees buckled. It was over quickly and I stood up. "Father what are my domains?" "Your domains are the elements, and creation, you are also the second most powerful being in the universe." "Cool!" I said

"I also have a surprise for you." He said.he told me to follow him and I did he opened a large door and inside it was a pure black Pegasus with gold eyes ,but then it changed into dog ,than a drakon ,and then an eagle, each creature was pure black with gold eyes. When it saw us it flew over and changed into a Pegasus and landed in front of us. "This is your new pet he can shape-shift into any animal, including magical creatures, and monsters. Also he can understand you and he can communicate with you in your mind.You should give him a name." I said"Ill name him φοβερό(It means awesome in Greek) because he is pretty awesome! But his nickname is going to be Blackjack."

Father smiled "I think it's time you go back." He created a portal and φοβερό and I stepped into the portal.

Artemis P.O.V

When is Percy getting back he has been gone for three hours. I need to talk to him when he gets back. One, to thank him for defending and healing Thalia, she is fine now thanks to Percy. And I need to tell him that I am falling in love with him.

My thoughts are interrupted when Thalia runs up to me, "Milady, Percy is back!" I smiled and ran to the border to meet him. He radiates a very strong aura of power, almost as powerful as Chaos. His hood is down and I can see his handsome face. Then I here "Percy!?" oh no it's Annabeth

Percy P.O.V

I step out of the portal on Half-Blood and I see Artemis coming to see me, I need to tell her that I am falling in love with her.Then I here "Percy?!" I turn and see Annabeth and I realize I don't have my hood on. She runs up to me and tries to hug me but but I dodge her. I teleport over to Artemis, I put a hand on her arm and teleported us both to the beach.

"Artemis I have to tell you something", I started "I have to tell you something too." She said. "Okay you go first."I said. "Okay", She started,"Percy, I think I'm in love with you." My eyes widened, she loved me! I wrapped my arms around her waist and crashed my lips to hers. Her eyes widened in surprise, then she put her arms around my neck and kissed back. We stayed like that for two minutes, our lips moving in sync. When we broke apart both of us were breathing heavily. We sat down I had my arms wrapped around her. "I love you Artemis." I said. she looked up at me "I love you too Percy."