5

Baz

So that's how I ended up sitting on Simon Snow's bed, kissing him. Someone knocks on the door.

"Simon?" Bunce's voice voice is like a whisper. Snow looks over at me and I nod towards the door.

"I...er think we've got company." Snow takes the hint (for once) and goes to open the door to Bunce. She walks in like she's ready for a fight but calms down once she see me casually sitting on the edge of Snow's bed. Snow walks in behind her.

"So...er Penny." I can tell he's nervous to tell her what happened, so I do instead (because I'm not fucking scared of telling Bunce I'm gay).

"Simon's my boyfriend now." Snow turns to look at me and Bunce turns to look at him.

"Ha ha, Basil. Now what really happened?" She actually doesn't believe me. Snow's rubbing the back of his neck now, nervously. Bunce stares at him more intensely.

"Simon? Is this true?" She emphasises 'true' and speaks slower than usual. Snow nods adorably and his bronze curls fall over his face. He's so good looking. "Well. First of all, Baz: You had better treat Simon well. Second, Simon: This had better not change our friendship." To be honest I'm surprised Bunce took it so well. Also I'm surprised Snow didn't screech at me like he did earlier when I said he was boyfriend as we hadn't agreed anything about being boyfriends. So he must have wanted to be my boyfriend as well. Good.

"Oh don't worry, Bunce." I look over at Simon and give him a flirty wink.

"OK. I draw the line there. You guys can be boyfriends but you can not flirt in front of me. OK?" Bunce looks slightly sickened but she looks like she's mostly joking.

"Now that I know it annoys you, I'm going to flirt with Simon in front of you all the time." I say smiling at Snow, he laughs slightly behind her and she whips around to stare at him.

"Whatever, Baz." Bunce mutters. I get up to walk out the room but Simon grabs my arm. I need to feed.

"Wait, Baz where are you going?" I turn when he grabs my arm, his eyebrows are turned up at the end and the grip on my arm is tight. I look between his hand on my arm and his gorgeous face not moving my head at all, just my eyes.

"Snow, just because you're my boyfriend now doesn't mean you need to know where I am all the time." And I slip my arm out of his grip.

"Hey you called me 'Simon' before." His eyes sparkled when he says it. They light up like fire.

"And that clearly means the world to you." I try to sound like I think it's pathetic even though I think it's cute. It sounds like I think it's cute but Snow doesn't seem to mind. He doesn't try to hold my arm again he just lets me head for the door but I can see Snow out the corner of my eye, he seems concerned. And finally I give in. I guess feeding can wait. "OK fine, I'll stay if it means so bloody much to you."

And then he kisses me again.