Chapter 1

A gun fired and I wake up to the sound of my alarm, and all drenched in my sweat. I slam my hand on the bedside table trying to hit the snooze button for some precious eight minutes sleep. But it isn't in its usual place.

I look around the room to find the alarm, but that's when I saw that this isn't my room. Where the hell am I? The phone on the desk is ringing. I walk toward the desk and turn the alarm off finally. The room is really clean and organised with a lot of rosé gold room decor. From the look of it... I think it's a girl's room or a guy with a peculiar taste.

I walk towards the door on the left. I open it and slowly sticking my head trough the opening. Oh, it's just the bathroom. I go to the sink to brush my teeth. A photo of a girl hangs above the sink. This girl must really love herself to hang a photo of yourself above the sink. She actually is really cute but her hair is a little messed up. I start looking closer.

"Oh my word!" That picture just moved. I started to look very closely. That's when I realised that it wasn't a picture. I was looking into a mirror this whole time but that means that that girl is...is ME! "What?!"

I immediately start feeling between legs. It isn't there... It can't just disappear that's ridiculous. This is a dream it has to be. Why is my chest so heavy? Wait a minute don't girls hav..."Oh my goodness, I have boobs!"

The door opens, a middle-aged woman walks in, and looks at me with a confused face. "Honey, breakfast is ready and stop touching your breasts, it isn't ladylike." I drop my arms and my face starts to turn a shade of embarrassment. She turns around and leaves the bathroom. I pinch myself trying to wake up but it's not working. "Wake up Noah come on boy wake up!" I splash cold water on my face but it's no use. I'm still a girl.

"Amelia. Hurry up you're going to be late for school." That's a bummer even if I'm asleep I still need to go to school. I walk into the room and I see a school uniform hanging in the wardrobe. I try to get the tights on without ripping them. When I'm dressed I hurry down the stairs but trip and start rolling like a bowling ball. I stand up and go to the kitchen to eat my breakfast. The lady is sitting across of me. Looking at me with a weird look on her face. "Are you going to school like that?", she asks. "yeah.", I murmur barely understandable while stuffing my mouth full of food. She leans against the counter and hands me my lunch. "Sweetie, you need to leave in five minutes aren't you forgetting something?" she looks at me with a smirk on her face. "What?" She laughs and picks something up from the ground. "Your school bag, silly." she laughs. "Ha..ha.. of course um...miss where is my school?" she starts laughing even harder. "Real funny Amelia but we don't have time for jokes." I keep looking at her with a straight face. "Are you serious?" I nod. She looks at me like I'm mental. "Fine, I'll drive you to school but this it's the last time and stop making stupid excuses for not going with the bus.", she says and takes her keys.

"Oliver I'm driving your sister to school you want to drive with us?" A boy with dark brown hair around my age comes walking down the stairs. I guess that's my brother. He has the same eyes like me and the same uniform. He probably goes to the same high school. "Are you done staring we need to leave." I nod and take the front seat. "Are you going to drive?", says the lady with a confused smile. I look inside the window of the door I was about to open. There is a steering wheel. I guess I'm back in the UK. 

 "Why does she always get the front seat.", he says annoyed. "Because I'm way hotter than you.", I say with a smirk. "That explains your hair it looks like it has been on fire." he laughs. Oh, sugar I forgot my hair. Don't care it's just a stupid dream. "You're so hot everyone stays away from you because they're scared to get burned.", he says with a smirk. "Aw your so cute, so you think your sister is hot that's really messed up, dude." he looks pissed.

"Can I just kill her, mum?"

"No."

"Just a little bit?"

"Let me think about it. Um... NO." I say and ignored him for the rest of the drive.

"Bye sweeties, I'll see you after school and Amelia this will be last day I'm picking you up from school, ok?" I nod and she drives away. It feels like I'm going to high school for the first time. Practically this is my first day. "Hey, Millie!" A girl comes running towards me she almost tackled me trying to hug. Oh my word! I'm hugging a girl, right now. That's a first.