Chapter 4

Thank god it's dinner because I honestly cannot deal with Leo poking me for another hour. Argh what is wrong with him.

I go join the line where I grab an apple and milkshake since I'm not really hungry. I pocket the apple and turn around, bumping into something squishy as I do.
"What the...." I say but catch my self as I see Ethan glaring at me.
"Ohmigod I am so sorry Ethan I didn't mean to.... I mean ....  I I I. .... I'm sorry!" I stammer as I back away. And turn quickly to make my exit but something catches my arm and yanks harshly pulling me through the crowd. I twist and pull in attempt to get away but his grip tightens. Suddenly I'm slung in to a wall and Ethan stands in front of me looking murderous. As he begins to close in  I stutter and beg for him to stop but he just yanks my ponytail forcing my head back,exposing my neck and kisses harshly, leaving sore spots that will need a ton of makeup  to cover the hickey forming.
"Please...." I utter as I try to squirm away from him."Stop"
"Now now baby you didn't expect me to take that cheek you gave us this morning did you. It's okay Chelsea doesn't have to know remember. Same as last time. Just you and me. You'll get the punishment you deserve." He says eyes eager as he inches my skirt down after pushing me into broom cupboard.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I look into the mirror and sigh. It's going to be hard going the rest of the day without anyone notice the black eye, split lip, hickeys and my ripped shirt. I pull on a hoodie and take my hair down, letting it fall over my face and walk out of the bathroom and walk down to my next lesson.

As I enter my class I sit in a vacant seat and am immediately joined by Leo and The Top Four who crowd around laughing and joking around and I stare at my desk.
"Hey" Leo said smirking
"Go away" I mutter and sink in my chair but he doesn't let that bother him as he continues to poke and whisper my name.
10 minutes into lesson I snap "What!" Whilst looking up at him before remembering and covering my face.

"Emi............Emi.. EMILIA...what happened  to your face" he says gently  but urgently bringing  a hand to my face and lifting it gently.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys I am SO sorry that it took me 6 months to update but I've been so busy and I have so many ideas and I know what I want to do with the story but i can't seem to write it all out. If you want me to continue the story please vote because I'm not sure right now xx

Thanks from reading

Princess2323
Xxxx