> Yours Truly

Draco Lucius Malfoy

It's been almost a year exactly since you sent me that letter and I would like to say we're almost inseparable. Except we aren't. We are still our own people and we still fight most of the time, although now it's a lot less physical.

You have the cutest way of yelling at me when you're angry now, because I know that you only get angry about things that make you feel inferior. And I know for a fact that you are the sweetest Slytherin I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know. I know that when I get a better grade than you it makes you happy that I'm doing well, but your smile never reaches your eyes because you enjoy spending time tutoring me.

You have the cutest way of  pouting when you know I'm right, but you still want to argue with me. I love how you stick your bottom lip out when you want  kiss, but I don't. I like how when I smile you sneer back at me just to keep up your image, but you blush like a maniac when I smile at you even harder.

Thinking about it now, I've realized how much I really love... well, you.

Harry James Potter

--8--

Draco looked up from the letter with tears in his eyes, but he was still sneering at Harry as though he had did something wrong.

"I love you too, Potter," he said being sure to not look directly into his boyfriend's emerald eyes.

"You know you can call me Harry," He said tilting his head to the side before moving closer and kissing Draco on the cheek.

"No, I really can't."

"And why not?"

"I-I just can't, alright!?" Draco stood up from the blanket they had laid beneath the tree near the lake and started to walk in the direction of the castle.

"Dray! Come back!" Harry stood and chased after the blonde who had been storming towards the castle quickly.

He stopped at the castle doors and turned abruptly.

"Potter, I would appreciate it if you didn't follow me around like a lost pup."

"Uh-alright..." Harry stepped back astonished and stumbled a bit before falling onto the ground into a sitting position.

"Get off your arse, Potter. Stop being so dramatic." Draco turned, walking into the building without bothering to help the ravenette up. He continued until he was on a direct path to the dungeons where he rushed to the Slytherin dorms and locking himself in the room after kicking the rest of his roommates out so that he could cry on his own.

Harry stood then began brushing himself off before sulking towards Gryffindor tower. When he walked into the common room Hermione stood to greet him.

"Harry? What's wrong? You look- what happened?" She asked coming closer and placing her hand on his shoulder before tilting her head so that she could look into his eyes that had begun releasing tears of their own accord. He shrugged her off then shook his head as tears continued to roll down his face.

"I'm fine, 'Mione. Really, Malfoy is just a little upset again. No big deal, I promise." He kept his head down as he moved through the rest of the common room, mumbling a few hellos to any students that spoke to him. Before he could finally reach his room Hermione was pulling him back.

"Why is he suddenly Malfoy again? I thought he was Draco a few hours ago?"

"How about I don't wanna talk about it? Can I just go to my room now?"