Chapter Nine: Lets Chat

"Well... It's complicated." said Jason before he cut off. "Let's go" said Candypop. He must of felt the tension in the room.
"Okay" I frowned. Then the blue door appeared and we all went through it. "Okay we're here." I said, walking out. Then jason shut the door.
"I expected you." said Jane. "Follow me."  She continued. "Let's go." said Jason. Then we all walked to two huge closed doors. "Only you." Said Jane.
"No, I'm coming too." said Jason furious.  "You can't." Yelled Jane, growing annoyed.
I took jason by the hand and pulled him down the hall. "I'll be fine." I said and looked in his eyes. "No I'm going, it's settled!" He said still furious. "No." I said and held his hand.
I leand forward and kissed him. He held me for a minuet then pulled away. He looked at me amazed of what I just did.
"I'll be fine." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked still looking at me. "Yes I promise." I looked in his eyes. "Everything okay?" Asked Jane. "Yes" I said. "Come on then." She said again. I followed going into the doors I watched them shut.
Then turned and walk toward the two chair's sitting by the fire. There by the fire sat slender man. "Come, sit child" He said. "Okay..." I said trying not to sound afraid.
I sat down by him and looked at the fire. "So your the one everyone's been talking about am, I right?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked unsure of what he was talking about. "Well, everyone's talking about you. You are (y/n) aren't you?"  "Yes I said. "Okay then. Your the one everyone's been talking about." He spoke calmly. 
"I'm not sure I'm following... Who's talking about me? And why are they?" I asked.
"Well first off, everyone's talking about you. All the creepypastas, and also about your past... Second they started talking about you when toymaker opened his mouth to the wrong person."
Said slender man. "What? About me and My past!" I raised  my voice,getting  mad but worried at the sametime.
"Well its kind both when he opens his mouth about you, Everyone started wondering who you were. Then they started looking at you, And your past." He said unsure. "My-my past" I said wispering then out loud.
"Yes your past..." He said "An assasin Raised by your parents, who were also assasin's and you who are one..."
He said "you know you are pretty wanted, a lot of people would kill to make you do thier work." He said.