(Chapter 1)

Lady this your song so soon it come on go ahead get out on the floor and get your sexy on.

'My alarm decide to wake me up.

'Uggh...I hate getting up in the mornin!' I said as i was getting up from the covers from around my body.

As i was getting up i was getting frustrated so I just gave up.

Mom : I kno ur ass heard that alarm. So get ur ass up and ready for school.

Cause, girl u kno u aint got no car.

Me : "I kno"

Well before i go any further i need to introduce. My name is Symone Camila Johnson, but they call me Sy. I live in on the " Rough Side"of Drayton,California (Not Real). I live with my mom and my brother Justin in a pretty nice house It not that fancy but i call this home. But anyway Im 18 and im a senior in high school. My best-friends are Tamia, who I call Mia, Takira,who I call Kira, and Sheleah, who I call Lele, back to me tho.Im pretty and carmel-skinned.I'm thick in all the right places. I get called all kinds of names cause they man want me and my squad... But little do they know Im saving myself for someone special. Enough about me for now, so lets get to the story.

Uh I get up go to the bathroom.

Me: "Got Damn This floo cold"

Mom: "I can hear u girl so stop for I come up there."

Me: "My bad ma"

I turn on the water on hot but not that hot. I stripped and got in the shower. That consisted of short and a tank top. 20 mins later I got out. I brushed my teeth and unwrapped my hair. I walked to my closet and look for an outfit.

Me:"I need to go shopping like asap."

After 10 min of looking I found the perfect outfit my baby blue see through shirt, my white shorts and my baby blue and white adidas. I was looking fly!! So when I got done I went down stairs to find my mom had cooked breakfast so as soon as started to fix my plate, I here a knock at my door and it one of my friends, Kira, had on a yellow see though shirt with white jeans and yellow and black Jordan's she looked fye!!

Kira: " Hey Sy, u ready to go cause a girl hungry?"

Me: " Now u kno yo black self can come and eat over here cause we been knowing each other for 17yrs.

Kira: "Girl u kno mom be trippin sometimes.

Kira my nigga tho..Widd her long curly hair. She was pretty just like me and thick as just like me and she kno alot about me cause we bff.

My older bro Justin was coming down stairs.

Me: " GoodMorning Justin"

Justin: "Sup"

Yea... He aint a morning person..Iown blame him.

He sat down and ate too... then he said it was time to go to bus stop.

Me: " Bye mom"

Mom:" Bye Sweetie"

Before I went to the bus stop I went up to upstairs to get my iPhone 5s and Mk purse.

* skipped to on the bus *

Sy

This my first story

so go easy on me okay