Chapter 8

Mia pov
Aye wat everybody its ur gurl Mia. I'm 17 going on 18 next year and I'm 5'3. My favorite colors are blue and green. Sy is my best friend/cuz. I'm brown skinned, I'm thick in all the right places, I'm crazy, funny, and anit scared to cut a bitch. I have a crush on one of kings homeboys named derrick or Rick. But back to the story.
* At Cheddars *
Wen we got to cheddars we was went to a table and then our waiter came up and took our drink orders. He was fine to and he started to flirt with Sy. She was blushing and shit and I was like really bitch don't yo azz got a thing for king azz but shit I can't even front this nigga is fine shit I'll be blushing to but right now I ain't got time for this cause I'm hungrier an a bitch so I'm bout to cut this shit short.
" Umm excuse me if yall would plea stop eye fuckin each other and u mister would u take my order."
Sy was givin me the death glare but shit I'm hungry she know how I get so I got the ribs and chicken tenders basket. Sy got the ribs and shrimp basket, and Kira got the ribs and steak basket. so while we was waiting on our food we made small talk. so I asked Sy y was she blushing and shit.
Me: I thought u liked king
Sy: I do
Me: but u was over here blushing and shit
Sy: Ik but I like king but we ain't together so I was just blushing cause he was saying things.
Me: umm
Sy: yea
So our food arrived and we dug in wen we was done we was was done we spilt the bill and headed home. Once I got dropped of I got in the house and toke a 30 min shower and went to bed.
~Sy pov~
So when we got to the cheddars the waiter was flirting with me and I was blushing but then Mia going to say
Mia:Umm excuse me if yall would plea stop eye fuckin each other and u mister would u take my order. So gave her a death stare but I kno how she get wen she get
hungry so we order our drink then our food.

*

*

*

*

Wen I got home I went to bed and took a 15 min shower and went to bed

Hey so it took me so long to update I've just been so busy with school and other stuff.