Scene 4

***A/N: Y'all gonna hate me, but that's why I write :) :) :) Love you, readers! MWAHAHA***

"That's where you and I are different. I can forgive strangers. I don't know them. There's no level of trust, no relationship being violated. It's friends like you I have a rough time with. I trusted you; I knew you. We told each other everything; I believed the best of you. And you, you purposefully exploited her. That's the person I have a problem with. That's the person I can't forgive. You and I? We're done," Clarke sighed. He walked away, shaking his head.

"Just let me take Aurora. I'll leave you to whatever this place is." He waved his hand around. "You can go back to whatever it is that you do."

"I'd rather be dead."

"Then I have some good news for you."

"NO!" Aurora screamed as Michael fired the bullet into Clarke's gut. All he felt was a fiery sensation as the bullet ripped into his flesh and internal organs. Blood spurted from his wound and began pooling on the floor. He stumbled back, as blood pooled around him, and finally hit the floor. Aurora raced to his side and cradled him in her arms. His eyes flickered with life; his mouth moved as if to speak, When it became clear he was gone, she laid his head gently on the floor, stood, and wiped the tears away.

"I will be your bride; I will stand by your side; I will do what you want. But know this. Your soul will scream for mercy... And you will have none," she choked out. "I will be your bride, but I will not be your puppet. I will stand by your side, but I will be on the same level. I will do what you want, but I will not submit. And you, your pride and arrogance will be furious and you will have no relief. I will never cow to you, you blundering, senseless cur."