A Hard Day

I worked extra hard with NU'EST, now.
After all, I only had five full days to learn my debut songs and a dance to one of the songs.
It was 2am, NU'EST already left, and told me to rest, but honestly, how could I have rested, with the time running so fast.

I was still practicing the dance. I had to learn it today, so I could have focused on learning six other songs.

I took a short break, and looked at the time, it was already 4am, and we meant to wake up for practice at 6am.
I stood up and repeated the whole chorography twice, before going back to my dormitory room.

(Time skip)
I instantly opened my eyes, as my alarm clock went off.
I forced myself to seat up and turn the alarm clock off.
I reached to my bag, and took out a random top and jeans.
I miss wearing my own clothes.
When I was done changing, I went down to the kitchen.
"Good morning." I said as I walked into the kitchen.
"Good morning." Everyone smiled.
"What's wrong with your eyes? How long have you been practicing?" JR looked at me, with a serious expression on his face.
"Not that long after you guys left." I answered, rubbing my eyes.
"Don't over work yourself a much, you'll collapse, and then you really will miss out on practice." Aron said.
"I'm understand, but I only have four days to learn everything for my debut, I can't let you guys down." I smiled, as I took my sit next to Ren.
After the breakfast we began to memorise the songs, we're not realising a new album just yet, I'm going to debut with the already existing songs, and then we'll be thinking about realising a new album. So the members are mostly helping me with learning the lyrics.

We had a break at 9:30 and went to the dance studio at 12pm.
We all practiced until 5pm. We mostly worked on single moves, trying to get them right.
Then we had dinner, from there I had my usual classes, such as English and Korean.
I was finished at 8pm.
I walked exhausted to my dormitory.
All NU'EST members were sitting on the couch in the Livingroom.
"O! Look Minju is back." Ren jumped up from the couch, and walked towards me.
"Are you hungry?" He asked.
I didn't answer.
He stepped closer, and looked at me.
"You're so pale, are you feeling okay?

Ren's P.O.V
We were all sitting on the couch in the Livingroom, watching TV and talking, when suddenly the door opened, and Minju walked in, dragging his feet a little.
"O! Look Minju is back." I informed the others, and jumped up.
"Are you hungry?" I asked, as I stopped in front of him.
He didn't answer, he kept his head down.
I took a step closer to him, that made him look up.
"You're so pale, are you feeling okay?" I asked.
Before Minju could have answered, he began to lose balance, as he closed his eyes, and began to fall backwards.
I caught his wrist, and pulled him into a hug, to hold him up.
Wait?
*
*
*
Is Minju a girl?