The truth is uncovered!

Ren's P.O.V

I was just on my way to my room, when I heard Minhyun's voice. "Hey Ren! Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure, what is it?"

"Did you know" He asked, looking me into eyes, with a serious expression.

"Know what?" Did he find out?

"Minju's secret?" He kept on his serious expression.

What am I supposed to answer?

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." Minhyun placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled, and walked away.

"Oh, Ren... Don't tell her that I found out. Keep it a secret, for me please."

JR P.O.V

"Is Minju a girl?" I questioned, as I overheard Minhyun and Ren talk.

I went to her room, she looked at me surprised.

"Yes?"

I stepped inside her room, and sat next to her on her bed.

I looked at her deeply, not knowing what to say.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you that were in it together, you are part of this group, no matter what happens, therefore we shouldn't keep secrets from each other."

Minji's P.O.V

"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you that were in it together, you are part of this group, no matter what happens, therefore we shouldn't keep secrets from each other." He said, after a moment of an awkward silence.

My eyes widen, as I figured out what he meant by these words.

"H-how d-di-did you know?" I asked.

"Know what?" He smiled. "Just saying, that I, Ren and Minhyun all know, I overheard them talk. I promise on everyone's behalf that we will keep your secret. Just please tell us the truth. Like I said no matter what happens, you're a NU'EST member?" He creased my hair and made his way out.

"He does have a point." I said to myself, as I analysed what JR just said. "We are a group after all, and we shouldn't keep secrets from each other." I stood up, and finished up my packing.

"Is everyone ready?!" JR shouted from downstairs, just as I was about to go down, to the living room, with my heavy bag.

"Let me help you with that." Beakho, suddenly took my bag out of my hands.

"Th-thank you." I answered.

I kind of felt bad, as he was caring his own bag in one hand and mine in the other.

"Beakho, isn't it too heavy?" I asked.

"Oh, come on, this is really offensive." He said, as he continued his way down the stairs.

When everyone came down, to the living room, JR shouted for everyone's attention.

"We're going on the Holiday for couple of weeks, so all of our schedules and the performance, will be held around that area, we will also have the dance studio to our disposal 24/7" He said, just when the manager walked in.

"Is everyone ready?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Yeah." The guys shouted and ran out to the car.

(Time skip)

We finally arrived, I went into the room, I was directed to, and unpacked my thing.

When I was done, I changed into my practice clothes, and made my way to the dance studio.

I only managed to practice for an hour, when Minhyun suddenly came in and turned off the music.

I looked up at him, a little annoyed.

"Don't you think that's enough? It's already dinner time, and we're still planning on going to the beach today." He said.

"But I only practiced for an hour. I'll just skip the dinner today." I answered, as I walked towards him to put the music back on.

I was just about to press the play button, when Minhyun took my wrist in quite a strong grip.

"We all skipped one meal due to the travel, and you're not skipping another one." He loosened his grip, letting go of my hand.

"Come on, let's go eat." He said, as if nothing happened.

I followed him into the dining room.

When we got there, I noticed that there was only seafood on the table.

"Maybe, I'll just skip the meal." I said.

"Why? Don't you like seafood?" Minhyun asked.

"Not really."

"How about Pizza?" Aron stood up.

"Yeah, Pizza's okay." I answered disappointed.

Just as we were finished eating, I stood up. "I have something to tell you guys."

Suddenly, JR began to laugh.

I looked at him confused.

He pointed to the left of the table, and mouthed something, I think he said something about the manager being here.

"NU'EST members Only, let go to Minju's room." JR said, as he looked at the manager.

We all stood up and went to my room.

"Listen guys, I have something very important to say." I said, nervously.

They looked at me with intense expressions on their faces.

"My name's Lee Minji, I have a twin brother named Lee Minju, he was about to debuted with you guys, when he broke his leg and asked me to cover for him, until he recovers, which will take at least another three months." I said.

"What? But isn't the name Minji a feminine name?" Aron asked.

I nodded.

"So basically what you're saying, is that you're a girl, pretending to be a guy, so you can help your brother?" Beakho asked.

"Sorry to say, but do you realise, that when your brother takes other again, people will notice?" JR asked.

"...I never thought of that, and I don't think that he did ether." I answered.

"So, how about you stay with us, until we'll disband?" Ren asked, enthusiastically.

"How do you think that will work? I'm a girl, after some time, the fans will notice, that I'm a girl." I answered.

"So, after that particular period of time, let's tell them the reason for why you were pretending to be Minju." Minhyun said.

"What do you mean, once they find out that I'm a girl, they will literally kill me." I argued.

"Come on, we'll worry about that later, but for now, let's go to the beach." Beakho said, and stood up.