- nineteen -

// guys dinelete ko chapter 17 as well as some parts sa chapter 19 kasi nahihiya po ako, feeling ko may mag-rereport. long story short, sa chapter 17-- nagkaroon ng wet dream si Mina with Zaina. Sa simula ng chapter 19, nag momol sina George at Mina

okey? okey. gud. back to the ball game.

"Did that help?" he asked. I felt so exhilarated and excited. I felt so jumpy, like the day before a school field trip.

"Can we do that more?" I whisper.

"Only when I think you need it." he winked, making me pout. So hard to get.

"You need to sleep, we need to go to school tomorrow. Somehow, I got the school to agree to let you attend in a special classroom. It's where all the smartest people go."

"I'm not smart though, you know that." I smile at him as he lied down beside me.

"If you think you are or you aren't, you're right." he smiled, kissing me softly on the forehead, before pulling me close for a cuddle.

"I guess that's true."

---

I arrived to school wearing his hoodie with George early in the morning to avoid people staring at me. I looked worse than before because I still haven't recovered well. Apparently, this special class is well guarded, since I didn't even know that such thing existed in the first place.

I let George help me to get to the classroom. He sat me down on the seat near the board, as the people in the room stared at me. It seems like there's only one vacant seat.

"Where are you going to sit down?" I ask George in a hushed tone.

"I'm not staying here. Just call for me on your phone if you need me."

"But--"

"No but's, just study well, okay?"

I nod, letting him wave goodbye. Soon, class started and the teacher actually taught us some stuff. I understand why this is the smartest class, that's because these teachers actually teach things to us.

That's amazingly splendid. Why don't they do that in our class as well?

I watched the clock tick to the ring of the school bell. I really want to go home. But alas, it is only the morning break time. I am tired. I dial George's number and wait for him to answer. He doesn't pick up any of the calls I made.

I got tired and sick of waiting so I just stood up myself. My legs were mostly fine, the bruises were fading away. It's just that my arms are pretty bad. Good thing I wore this hoodie today.

I walked around, not having a particular place in mind to go. I decide to go to the park across the street of the school. Besides, there's no guards or anything to guard the gate. We have like, half an hour for the break time.

I walk across safely, thankfully, and sit on the bench full of memories. Will I meet a new person once I sit here? I think about it. Maybe I should sit down, as my legs are giving out on me right now.

The moment I sat down, I saw something terrible.