Chapter Three..~

So I guess my name is confusing? Seriously how? Eyeless Joker .-. okay. But anyways this part is gonna revolve around Xavier and Brett.

———————————
×

Xavier's POV..~ ×
I was at the dorm, until I heard people arguing. I then found out it was Travis and David. Travis came running into the room, slamming and locking the door behind him.
"I never want to talk to you again!!"
He yelled while David banged and begged for him to open. I saw tears run from travis's eyes. So I pause my episode of Naruto, and went over to him.
"Hey..you need a hug?"
I asked before he wrapped his arms around me, pulling himself closely towards me. Not letting a gap happen between us.
"It's that damn teacher!! David was drooling all over for him..he..he even considered me as a friend!! Xavier help!"
He cried loudly as the bangs had stopped.
"You guys should..talk it out..I mean..I'm not much help for this.."
I kissed his cheek before pulling away. Heading over to my bed, I closed my laptop and grabbed some clothes so that I could go on a jog around the campus.
"I'll go for a run while you guys "talk" things out. Okay?"
I turned my head over to travis as he wiped his eyes and nodded slowly. I then pulled my shirt off, as he watched me get changed. His face was a cherry red once I was done. I gave a smirk as he flipped me off. Putting my running shoes on, and getting my headphones into my phone. I headed out of the room. Putting david in the chest as I left.
"That's for hurting him you bastard!!"
I said while walking down the hall and out of the building. I started playing music as I ran. My head was down, so I pretty much didn't know where I was going. It felt like and hour or two had passed. But then, boom! I crashed into someone. I felt my glasses fall off of my face, so I stayed on the floor. Observing the male that I crashed into. My eyes widened with a lust as I stared at him. He took my hand as I scanned him from head to toe. Wow..just..wow. I..I just couldn't get my eyes off of him..he looked..so amazing. The way his hair was, the way the moon made his eyes glimmer in the light. He looked perfect. I saw him bend down and grab my glasses. Once he handed them to me he spoke.
"Hi..Im Mr. Rule..and you are?"
I grabbed them and put them on. Noticing it was the asshole that caused the fight between David and Travis. If I'm super honest, I hated seeing Travis upset. So I just simply stood there until he spoke again.
"Are you gonna tell me, or do I have to find out on my own?"
His voice sent chills down my spine as I quickly ran passed him. I was just Mad for what David did to travis.

° At The Dorm °
So after an hour of jogging around the campus, I decided to go back to my dorm. I could hear the heavy pants from David and Travis. I slowly opened the door, covering my eyes.
"You guys covered?"
I asked while hearing them both try to laugh.
"Y-yeah. We are. Don't worry."
Travis said while regaining his breath.
"How was the run?"
He asked while I came inside. Closing and locking the door behind me. I walked over to the closet and opened it.
"It was..okay."
I didn't want to tell them so I simply focused on getting my clothes for tomorrow and for bed.
"Oh? And why is that?"
David asked.
"Just wasn't really fun. The playlist I have has been tainted with."
I said while glaring over at travis as he just bursted out laughing.
"So you guys gonna take a shower? Or what?"
David shook his head, before wrapping his arm around Travis's waist.
"Unlike you, we got the class in the afternoon. So we'll take a shower tomorrow morning."
Travis said with a smile, before he cuddled david. I nodded then grabbed a towel and headed towards the bathroom. I turned the water on and started to get undressed. Once I got in, I spent like twenty to hour in there. Most of the time, I'd actually think of Mr. Rule. I eventually got out and started to dry off. Before I could even cover myself. Travis fucking swung the door Open.
"Yo, X-Holy fuck!!!"
My face turned red, and I covered myself. As he laughed, closing the door. I got dressed then headed out of the bathroom.
"You're a fucking cunt. Did ya know that?"
Travis and david just kept laughing as my face was still red. I hid my head under my pillow. And eventually fell asleep.

~ Morning Time..~
I was running to my class since I woke up late cause of the guys. Once I made it in, the teacher was already calling roll. I ran down a couple stairs and took a seat next to a random person. He wasn't really a random person, just a gay fuck boy who loved to flirt. Which he eventually started to flirt with me. I rolled my eyes, then I heard the voice I heard from last night. It was Mr. Rule. My heart wanted to sink, but instead it jumped with joy. His eyes landed on mine. A smile appeared in his face, but it faded quickly. 

× Brett's POV..~ ×
He..he..was flirting. With someone else!! Okay, well two can play it that game. His eyes followed me as I moved around the class, teaching the lesson. I would stop and flirt with a couple students. The expressions he had on his face were just plain hurt and anger. Once the class ended, I saw him stay in his seat as everyone left. His eyes were glued onto mine. I watched him get up and walk over to me.
"That's not nice."
He said while heading up to me. I looked down at the smile male, as he looked up at me. I examined his face, watching him bite his lower lip. Before I started to slowly lean in.

————————————
Oshet, that was heated. Like. Wow. Anyways hope you enjoyed it. Love, comment and vote my loves ^^.