Chapter Eight..~

*literally sets everything on fire, cause I fucking hate this place ^^.* enjoy the story my eyeless flames.

———————————

× Xavier's POV..~ ×
Wow..just simply wow..my first time hurt but it was amazing. I turned to face Brett, who was already awake.
"Hey, sleepy."
He told me, I laughed softly then sat up slowly. Rubbing my eyes.
"Damn..I have classes right now."
I said while sitting at the edge of the bed. I then stood, but fell to my knees. I heard Brett laughing in the background. So I picked up a chode and threw it to him.
"Shut up!!"
I whined then crawled to the bathroom. My whole body was weak..I was super sore but it was all worth it..I smiled to myself then stood up once again, but I leaned forward and held onto the sink counter while trying to wash my face.
"Why don't we just shower?"
I shook my head to his question.
"Cause I'm already sore as it is. You don't want to break me do you?"
He laughed and shrugged.
"Maybe. But you seemed to enjoy those rounds."
My face turned a crimson red. I then tried to speak. But he didn't let me.
"Okay, okay, I'm kidding. Don't worry."
I rolled my eyes but he just laughed again.
"Fine..we can shower together..but if you touch me sexually I get to slap you."
I rose an eyebrow, looking over at him.
"Deal."
I smiled while he turned the water on.

× Brooklynne's POV..~ ×
"Wait..so..that's why she's crying?"
I asked Brett, looking over at Loren.
"Yeah..he left today to the navy.."
Brett said lowly. We looked over at Loren who was cry at the corner of Brett's couch. Robert was right next to her, rubbing her back gently.
"It's okay Loren..he'll be okay..I promise.."
Robert told her while she placed her head on his shoulder.

× Robert's POV..~ ×
Brooklynne was sitting across from me, before she got up and left to go see if Brett was okay. He had gotten into an argument with Xavier. So she went to go see if he was okay. Eventually Xavier came over and argued with him in person. Damn, just damn..this couple was..was weird. Arguing..about food. I rolled my eyes and noticed Loren was finally waking up.
"Hey sleepy.."
I told her, she smiled a bit then sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes.
"Where's brett?"
She asked me, before I stood and headed over to Brooklynne who was arguing with brett.
"Just take him out to eat! I've tried your food before and its fucking gross!!"
Brooklynne and brett then started wrestling. I groaned then watched Xavier pull them apart, before I could jump in and help.
"Cmon you guys act like children. Just take him out to eat. Then tomorrow do a dinner date at home."
I wrapped my arms around Brooklynne's waist, then lied my head on her shoulder.
"I'm going to do that for her. You might as well too."
Brett nodded his head and got behind Xavier. He wrapped his arms around his waist, and lied his chin on top of his head.
"Alright. You guys win."
Brooklynne giggled, which made me smile. We eventually left after an hour or two later.

× Loren's POV..~ ×
Well, I stayed at Brett's house. I cuddled in between him and Xavier. Xavier placed his back onto the couch, then I lied my head on his chest.
"No. No."
Brett said which made me laughed. He got up, and sat next to xavier. He placed xavier head on his own chest. Then I lied my head on Xavier's lap. We sat there, watching the news. Before brett changed it to a movie.

—————————
Sorry, this chapter was short. I'm writing it during class and the teacher is getting mad cx. Goodbye my eyeless flames. I promise next chapter will be out later on today.