Chapter 1: Before the Storm

The year is 2019; Crime is rampant in this world, and the masses are beginning to lose hope. The government launches a program to create super powered crime fighters. Only the most exceptional individuals in American society are chosen for this prestigious honor. Amongst them are our heroes. Ben Lightmann, Roseanne Reed, and Jason Lightmann. 

Ben, a star athlete, is the leader of his school's football team, a stonemason's prodigy, and an incredible example of moral fortitude. He has a sense of family rivaled only by a mother bear. 

Roseanne, or Rose, is considered the most beautiful and intelligent girl in the school, and one of the kindest hearts in the world. She is loved by most anyone who meets her, though she is too pure to use this to her advantage.

Jason, Ben's younger brother, is one of the most cunning, masterful strategists in the school, and a technological genius. Though he is intelligent, he has somewhat of a difficult time "fitting in" with the normal crowd. Instead he spends his time analyzing and calculating on his lonesome.

Recognized for their talent, these three will become some of the greatest heroes the world has ever known... at least, two of them will...