A Quiet Walk In The Woods

Yuri sighed as the triplets waved various 'Yuri Katsuki' merch at him , according to his little managers , signed merchandise sold better and faster .

Frankly the limelight was getting too much , Ice Castle had been so overrun when he tried to practice he had no choice but to leave . The Bath house? Forget it , the line to get in ran down to the airport , Somehow Yuri felt that was the last place he could be alone . And with Viktor busy in Russia ,  doing who knows what , he didnt have a shoulder to cry on either .

He stood and pushed passed the triplets , walking out of the small hotel he had been confined to , for 'publicity reasons' . A lot of good it did , as soon as he stepped out of the building crowds began to gather , without thinking , he ran...

~Viktor's POV~

Hatsetsu! I've been gone for so long! Actually ... How long has it been? No matter! Yuri promised he'd come and meet me from the airport!

Where is Yuri? He said he'd be waiting for me ... Maybe he slept in! Ha ha , he'll just have to make up for it with more practice time . I know! I'll go and wake him ...

~Yuri's POV~

God my feet hurt ... Still looks like no one's followed me ...

Just then I stumbled into a sign that read 'Hatsetsu Forest"

Well , a quiet walk can't hurt ...

~no ones POV~

Viktor had managed to push off crowds and ran into Yuri's room at the bath house , expecting to feel the warmth of a hug or to see the steady rise and fall of his breathing in the small bed that lay in the corner. But there was nothing

(Author Note)
This is like , a year old , tell me what you think and I may continue