Chapter 12.

Harry's P.O.V

I decide to stop for a few fans waiting outside the hotel. They've probably been waiting for hours so I knew it was the right thing to do. I knew Kelly would understand. I sign a few autographs and take a few pictures here and there. The girls were surprisingly quite calm considering how many there were.

This weekend has been more that perfect. Just the way I wanted it to be. I just hope Kelly feels the same. I hope so. Apart from today, with a few fans turning up it's been amazing. I couldn't be more happier. Kelly gives me this feeling inside that I've never experienced before. It's been amazing.

A few girls ask me whether I'm dating Kelly in which I am and the picture of us both is probably known worldwide but I'd rather confirm our relationship together so it makes it more official.

"We're just really good friends" I answer. I know that looks like I'm lying but I'm just protecting Kelly for the time being.

Kelly's P.O.V

As I get to our room, I am completely and utterly surprised but not in a good way. Our luggage was not in our room. Now, my instant thought is that it's been stolen but who else has access to our room? The maid and the hotel staff.

I sit on the bed and await for Harry's return. Surely he won't be much longer...

20 MINUTES LATER

Finally a knock on the door. It must be Harry.

"Babe? What's wrong?" His face drops.

"It's ou- our luggage. It's gone" I reply

"What do you mean gone?"

"Well.. It's either been stolen on there has been a mix up with the hotel"

"Why didn't you text me to come up?"

"I didn't want you to leave the fans outside"

"This is so much more important though"

"I'm sorry" is all I reply.

"It's ok. Come here. I'll sort it"

Harry opens his arms and he wraps his arms around me. I could never get tired of his scent. I wish we could stay like this forever.

He let's go all too soon, to reach for the hotel room phone to contact reception.

"Hello? Is this reception?"

"Good. My girlfriend and I returned to our room this afternoon to notice that our luggage has disappeared"

The way he says 'my girlfriend and I' sends shivers down my spine.

I lie on the bed next to Harry who is sat on the edge and continue listening to the conversation.

"Room 505"

"Yes that's right"

"Thank you"

He puts down the phone and joins me on the bed. He lifts his arms up so I can rest my head on his chest.

"Well? Do they have our luggage?" I ask.

"Yeah, it was a mix up. They thought we were leaving today"

"Oh haha!"

"They're getting someone to bring it up now"

"Ok. What would you like to do for our last night in Paris?"

"I was thinking we could order a pizza and watch movies. On, if you want too. We can go out if you want" He asks.

"That sounds perfect. Now, on three we have to say our favourite topping"

"One, two, three"

"Chicken and sweetcorn!" We both say in unison

"Really? He asks.

"Yes! I love chicken and sweetcorn. I could eat sweetcorn all day everyday"

"Me too!!" He replies.