5

I do not own any of the original fairy tail characters only my character and the story plot.

Also this story will contain mid cussing and some fluff with lemons!. if you do not like lemons or cussing then do not read this story.

((-well don't read my stories cuz that what they have in them ;Lemons! and some cussing! ))

<Words like this are ' thoughts '  >
<Words in bold " are people talking " >

тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя ¢σитαιиѕ ѕєχυαℓ ¢σитєит,  ιf уσυ ∂σит ℓιкє тнєи ∂σит яєα∂. уσυ вєєи ωαяиє∂.

******************************************************************************

*ᏃᎬᎡᎬF'Ꮪ ᏢᎾᏙ*

I loved the sight of her,  the fear,  courtesy and the slight lust in her eyes as I walked back to or with the small box. Her naked glory shone in my presence. I grinned then opened the box and pulled out a large egg shaped object.

"W...what is that?" Tora asked,  tilting her head as she watched me. "Just alittle toy" I said then spread her legs.

Her eyes widened,  "W...what are y...you doing!?" she asked. "Hmm" I pushed the object into her. "W...what I...is that?....ahhh" I added my magic to the object,  turning it on.

I smirked as her body jerked wildly,  the object sent strong multiple vibrations all through her lower body,  especially her blossom. "A...ahh Zeref!  Stop it" she panted.

Her legs and hips were shaking,  her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were closed as she bit her lip. "Mmm what a sight my Queen. Does it feel good?" I said,  staring at her.

She shot me a glare and a moan escaped from her sweet pink lips. "N..noo" she mumbled,  trying to not let another moan escape. I reached out or her mind.

' a...a..ahhhhh it feels so good...but I can't let him know...ah!' she thought. I smirked and sat down beside her and tooked at her hardened nipple into my mouth.

I could hear her purr within her chest,  she was holding it in. "Just stop fighting it my Queen,  I know you love it and I'll give you more if you tell me" I said with her nipple still in my mouth.

I liked and sucked on it while her body  still shook from the vibrator. "N...never" she mumbled. I let go of her breast and looked into her eyes.

.....she wasn't going to give up so easily. I sighed then ginned. I added more magic to the vibrator,  making it vibrate even more. Tora let out a yell of pleasure and her body violently shook. "M...mmmmm" she moaned,  unable to hold back.

She began to move her hips,  clearly wanting more. I smirked then turned the vibrator off. She whined and I could hear her begging mentally.

"This is your punishment my Queen" I grinned. Then I decided to have even more fun. I pulled the vibrator out and kneeled down between her legs. She let out a soft purr as I ran my hands over her smooth legs.

Once I leaned down towards her blossom,  I gave her entrance  a long, slow lick. Causing her to jerk and moan. I continued to slowly lick her; her entrance and her clit.

"Z...zeref please" she panted. I stopped and looked up at her. ' Damn this is turning me on for how she beg ' I thought,  making sure she didn't hear. I reached into her mind,  all I could hear was her begging.

"Please what my Queen?" I asked,  to tease her. I sat up and stared down at her as I inserted two fingers into her,  slowly moving them.

"M..mmm please Mmm I...i need more" she moaned. "But this is your punishment,  unless your going to tell me now" I said.

"N...no" she mumbled. "Then you cannot get more".  I moved my fingers more slowly. She pulled on the Chains and moved her hips. Then I felt Eileen's presence coming towards  the tent.

I slightly growled,  ' I want to play with her more ' I thought  then pulled my fingers out and licked them clean.

"Your lucky this time my Queen" I told her as I unchained her. Then I handed her some clothes. "Quickly put these on,  we have a important guest coming" I said then grinned as I watched her dress.

She stood up,  giving me one of her glares then slid the long red and black silky dress that fit her body well.

******************
*ᎢᎾᎡᎪ'Ꮪ ᏢᎾᏙ*

Zeref watched me as I dressed. I could feel his dirty thoughts. I blushed then once I was done,  he lead me out of the room and into the main section of the tent. He brought the barrier down and a tall red headed woman who carried a staff walked in.

She bowed in front of us then looked at me. "Hmm so you are the mighty dragon King's daughter?. Hmm I can see some similarities" she said as she walked around me.

' This woman looks so much like Erza ' I thought then her scent hit me. 'H... her scent is the Same as Ezra's.... are they related?'. "I am and I dont know about the similarities" I said confidently.

She stopped in front of me and took a step towards me. She was a good 3-5 inches taller then me. "I can see them. Your skin tone,  shape of your body,  structure of your face" she explained  as she looked closely at me.  "But most of all.....your magic. Your magic is as powerful as his and well....the same besides the other dragon slayer magic you possess" she continued.

I looked at her alittle shocked. "How do you know so much about my father" I slightly growled. Eileen smirked and leaned towards me.

"I have met him,  planning on stopping him. But my first plan didn't go well. But my second wont" she whispered then stepped back as I let out another growl. Zeref just stood there.....watching me.

"You think you can stop him?  Then you are insane  and you think you know him just by meeting him? " I started,  glaring at her then blank flames burst from my fist.

"You can't defeat him,  not only that but I!  Will be the one who defeats him!" I snapped. Which caused her to raise her hand and attempted to slap be.

But as her hand grew close to my face... I caught her wrist and roughly squeezed it,  making her gasp in Pain.

I let out another growl and glared at her as my pupils narrowed like cat eyes and their color began to turn into gold. "Eileen! " Zeref snapped and pushed her away from me.

I continued glaring at her as Zeref drug her away to a different part of the tent and placed a barrier.

I let out a frustrated sigh then stomped back into the room part and sat on the bed.

' Who the hell that woman thinks she is? Taking on Acnologia. She's stupid,  her magic radiance isn't even that much. Then try to slap men?  She better be lucky that Zeref was there to stop her before I killed her ' I thought.

I sighed and laid Down,  I began thinking. ' I wonder why Zeref wants info about my dad....to think I wonder what's he is doing and where he's at....'

******************************************************************************

Vote
Comment