Peter/ calls

Your phone began ringing and your favorite picture of Peter looking like an idiot showed on the screen. You tapped answer, continuing doing the test you were working on. "Join the avengers they said." His voice came through. "It'll be fun they said. We have a mission for you they said. It'll be fun." His voice was drowning in sarcasm.

"Is it?"

"No! Mister Stark asked me to go to the grocery store to pick up some things he forgot before Pepper got home."

"YES! I AM A CHOCOLATE FUDGE POPTART!"

"What!?"

"I was doing a very serious test and I got chocolate fudge."

"Oh, my god." He sighed both due to you and this let down of a mission. "I gotta go." Hours later, when you were just watching Sherlock and eating ice cream happily. Your phone began to ring again you answered knowing that it was Peter again.

"Isn't it weird how Sherlock and Doctor strange look like the same person?" You asked, swallowing a mouthful of ice cream.

"I guess." He said in that tone of voice when he did something stupid. "I did something stupid!"

"What get the wrong kind of bananas? Were you supposed to get the ones with the golden peel?"

"Okay, so, I accidentally called Mister Stark dad."

"Tell me everything. Start from the beginning all the details."

"Fine." He dragged the word out and you knew he was alone. "So I forgot what happened, but I said thanks a lot dad sarcastically, to Mister Stark. And everyone went quiet and it made me realize what I just said. So Natasha asked what I said so I said nothing. But then she said that I said I just called Tony dad. Which led to Mister Stark asking if I saw him like a father figure."

"Well you do."

"Did I stop talking?" He questioned you. "That's what I thought. So as I was saying. I said no. I see you as a bother figure since you always bother me so much."

"Oh my god."

"Shut up.  Captain Rogers and Pepper both yelled at me to respect my father."

You giggled as Peter sighed. "I'll eat some ice cream for you."

"I don't think you can eat a gallon."

Lol what is this?? I don't even know my brain is random hopefully it makes sense.