Peter/ will you be my new romance

I honestly don't know why I keep naming these with lyrics or titles. But anyways this lyric is from "shall we dance" by the king and I. Oh and also I apologise for making you all cry waterfalls, I honestly wasn't expecting that😶 BUT I PROMISE THE ONLY CRYING YOU'LL DO WITH THIS ONE WILL HOPEFULLY BE FROM LAUGHTER

You were laying on the floor waiting for your chicken nuggets to be done cooking. So as you waited for the longest 12 minutes of your life you were listening to music to hurry the time along. You were resting your eyes when a soft and slow song played, however, as one of your favorite and random quotes blared from your phone you panicked and thought you were under attack.

Well until you realized that someone was actually calling your phone and your favorite person wasn't barging in to your house. You scrambled to answer it, your heart still racing. "Wassup?" Peter's voice met your ears.

You sighed, flopping back down on the floor. "Well I'm currently laying on the phone, what no. I mean laying on the floor. Gosh."

"Why are you on the floor?"

"Cause the floor is close to the oven... I'm waiting desperately for my chicken flavored chunks of heaven to be edible."

"Fair 'nough."

"Wassup wit chu, boo?" You asked half jokingly and half serious. You put your phone on speaker and sat it on your chest so you could use your arms a pillow.

"So many things just happened, oh my god."

"Tell. Me. Everythang." Your head fell to the ground as you clapped in between words.

"Tony." Pepper walked into the basement, a wedding ring on her hand. "Don't exert Peter too much. We have things to do later." The iron suited genius and the webslinger were currently "training". Which was more or less Tony just shooting or throwing things at Peter telling him to dodge and stop things from breaking.

"But babe," Tony started but he immediately stopped once Pepper raised her eyebrow. "Alright fine. I suppose that's enough."

"Thank you." Pepper walked over to Peter who was tiredly laying down on the mat. "How long have you been up, Peter?"

"Yes." Was his answer.

"Do you know what day it is?"

"One of the days in the week?"

"Tony!"

"What?"

"How long has Peter been awake for?!"

"Uh, with or without counting susprise ninja naps?"

"When was the last time he got at least seven or more hours of sleep?"

"Today's Friday right?"

"Yes."

"Then it was, oh, um, Tuesday? Does Tuesday sound right kid?"

"Many." Was Peter's lethargic answer to Tony. Pepper sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Both of you are taking naps before we go out." Peter sat up, with drunk like actions, putting his arm up in the air only to give up halfway and lay back down again.

"Heck yeah. I love sleep. If sleep was a person I would marry that gorgeous thing."

-_-

Hours later they were at the annual Stark Expo. "Okay, I've got to go over a few things. Be safe, yeah." He kissed Pepper's cheek, "oh, and Pete stay with your mother." He said seriously. It started out as a joke that Peter ended up calling them mom and dad but Tony ran with it and said if Peter was going to speak to them he had to call them mother or father every time.

Pepper also had to go and make sure things were running smoothly. Which meant in order to not loose Peter in the growing crowd of science nerds she held onto his hand; exactly like a mother would do to their child while crossing the street.

While she was deeply invested in running over the schedule a fight broke loose, allowing Peter to slip away and change into his Spidey suit. When he had gotten there it didn't take much to stop it, especially since the security guards were close behind him. Then, just moments after that, Peter was called on stage by Tony.

Tony was showing off the new suits he designed to the crowd when another masked hero ran on stage. "And just who are you?" Tony questioned the man in red.

"The greatest lover of chimichanga's in the world." You could literally hear the smirk on the man's face. And things only escalated from there at a very rapid rate. Peter had his mask pulled up to his nose so he could speak properly, as did Deadpool.

"C'mon Spiderman, don't you think I'm cute?"

"I think you're creepy."

"Well then," he said in mock hurt, "breathe if you think I'm adorable." Seconds later Peter still wasn't breathing.

"Oh my god, kid! You're turning purple!" That still didn't get Peter to take a breathe.

"He'll be fine if he passes out, Stark. I'm sure plenty of fans here know mouth to mouth."

0_0

"Oh, my god Peter!" Parts of food sprayed from your mouth. "You woke up back stage because you refused to just tell a guy he was okayish looking?!"

"Maybe."

"And I thought I was stubborn." He just chuckled.

"But on the plus side, Tony got me a banana split and a bottle rocket cause of it."

"I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME DAD, SON!" Tony screeched in the background causing you to choke on your chicken nuggets.

"Well not to brag or anything, but I had a nugget split." You giggled.

"A what?"

"Ya know how in a banana split they'll cut it and put it on both sides of the ice cream?"

"Uh huh."

"Well you see I lined my nuggets up on either side of my ice cream like that."

"You're so weird."

"Says the 17 year old who passed out from holding their breath like a two year old."

"Hey! I had every right to pass out in the manner in which I did."

"Yeah okay, honey."

"I got to go, mom is making me go to bed."

"Smart woman. Night fool."

"You're just jelly that you can't get on my level, scrub."

"That is such a dated meme, Pete."

"Here come dat boi."

"PETER NO!"

"Many no, very yes." After that you just hung up on him, suppressing the smile on your face.

I hope y'all enjoyed it.
I honestly wasn't sure where on Earth to go with it. I tried.

I'd also like to thank you all for your support to get this book to 300k reads. That's just insane.

I'd also like to thank all y'all for sticking with me to the end of the line, pal.

I think with roughly around 70 imagines that it's a good time to end the book here. But hey, if any of y'all like TØP I am working on Tyler and Josh imagines which means I'll also take requests for that.

Your friendly neighborhood writer,

Band-horse-lover 💞😘