This was a bad idea...

And so, they were the biggest news ever in the Labyrinth

Ryanth was only 3 days old now, and still looked the image of Jareth.

They waited behind the balcony doors and waited for the announcement.

"Jareth, what if they don't like him? Or his name? Or-" Jareth shushes her.

"I promise you my love, they'll love him. If they love us, they'll love him because he's part of me and part of you." Jareth smiles and puts his arms around Sarah and his new son Ryanth.

Sarah hears the announcement, she sighs heavily and looks down at her baby boy. "Let's go and impress our Kingdom hey?" Sarah says rocking a little.

The doors open and begins to walk, she lets her trail glade behind her feet along with Jareth's.

Jareth was wearing a dark blue cape this time, and Sarah wore a light blue one. Sarah's dress was heavy, which she didn't need. It was cream, but it had blue patterns at the bottom. Her hair was in a side bun, you could see her face more. Baby Ryanth was wearing a blue outfit too, an all in one. It fitted him well and his silk white blanket was wrapped around him. He was making that funny little noise again. Sarah hushed him as the goblins cheered.

Jareth grabbed Sarah tighter as if he was nervous. He looked down at Ryanth and made him relax a little more, he smiled at his son and wife.

They were at the very edge of the balcony, Sarah looked down and slowly looked up. She couldn't believe how many Goblins came to see them all.

Jareth raised his hand to silence everyone.

"Me and your Queen would like to present our son and heir, Prince Ryanth Toby Jareth Of Courage." Everyone roared at the boy's name.

Sarah giggled.

"Thank god... They like it." She smiles down at Ryanth.

"Told you they would!" Jareth grinned.

"If anyone would like to see the Prince in greater detail, there will be a place to meet very soon, look in the village for more detail." Everyone applauds

"Now, your Queen has a word for you all." Jareth steps back a touch.

"Well, thank you to everyone in the fight. The King had told me we lost only a few lives which made me sleep a little better." She laughs with everyone else. "Um, well, the only reason for Ryanth was because I went to fight, and the King came and saved me. And, as we all know, the Stars gave us the gift that anyone could wish for. I have been the luckiest person since I've entered your World, and I am so grateful. So today, I promise you, we will raise Ryanth Toby Jareth, as a fine boy and will be a great leader to you all one day when it's time. So thank you." Sarah smiles looks down to her sleeping Prince, and walks back into Jareth's arms.

They walk back into their castle, Sarah passes Ryanth to a Goblin who helps round the castle and Sarah says... "Take him to his room and put him in his cot, if he wakes, come and get me or the King." the old goblin nods, walks slowly realising she was carrying the Prince and disappears behind a door.

"You miss him already don't you." Jareth says behind Sarah

"I worry too much about him." She says putting her arms around him.

"Don't, it'll be fine." Jareth says walking to a table.

"I was thinking of bringing Toby back for a couple of days just so he can see Ryanth." Sarah says flinging off her heavy cape.

"Ok then, how about now?" Jareth asks "I'll go get him now, you stay with the baby."

"Ok then. I'll see you in a bit," Sarah kisses Jareth.