Hang on to me.

Let me tell you a little bit about me Im Samantha the baddest bitch in all of Atlanta. Im tall I have a carmel complexion, smooth skin ,full pink lips, round ass, and perfect coke bottle shape. Im bad and I know it. All the bitches wanted to be me but if they only knew what I had to deal with at home than they wouldn't want to have shit to do with my life.

" Samantha get yo raggedy fast ass down here" yelled Shieba. Sheiba had adopted Samantha when Samantha was only 3 years old and she hated Samantha with every bone inside of her. She blamed Samantha for chasing all of her men away but she couldn't help it if her men wanted this instead of that. Shieba was a gold digger to the bone. The only reason she adopted Samantha was because she got that check for her every month. "Im coming" Samantha yelled back. "Bitch don't think you all grown up cuz you 17 now ill still beat yo ass like you another bitch in the streets" yelled Shieba running up the steps into Samanthas room. "Damn Shieba why you always gotta hate on me and I wish you would lay a hand on me cuz ill beat dat ass like I did last week" Samantha calmly said walking past Shieba and into the bathroom. Sheiba just stood their like she couldn't believe what she just said. Samantha walked down stairs and seen Sheiba new 'boyfriend' sitting on the couch and rolled her eyes at him. Every Shieba wasn't around he tried to do things with Samantha but Samantha always threatened to call the cops. He looked at her and licked his lips. She looked at him rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen. She was waiting for her best friend AJ to come by and pick her up so they could go to school together. AJ and Samantha been best friends since they were 3 years old because their parents were best friends but then her parents died in a drive by shooting and she got stuc with Shieba. Samantha herd Shiebas new boyfriend Ron get off the couch and walk into the kitchen and he was standing behind her. She didn't feel comfortable with him around at all so she tried to walk back into the living room but he was blocking her way.

She tried to walk aroond him bit he just bolcked her way and said. " why you always actin so stuckup wit cho sexy ass"" I told yo peverted ass what was gone happen the next time that you talked to me like that didnt i"? She asked getting very angry. He walked her way and pinned her down agaist the floor. She started to scream and kicked him but he quicklt punched her in her mouth and told her to be quiet. She sat there and cried softly. They didnt know that AJ heared her screams and busted down the door. He then tackled Ron to the ground and puncked him in his face repeadly. Aj was tall , lightskinned, and had a sexy muscular body. As he punched Ron his muscles flexed. Shieba came running down stairs threatining to call the poliece. AJ got off of Ron and Ron could barely make the words " this aint over come out of his mouth". Shieba told Samantha and AJ to leave her house and told Samantha to never come back. As AJ drove Samantha could tell that he was in deep thought so sh deicided not to talk to him until he calmed down. Samantha was greatful that AJ showed up when he did because only God knew what was going to happen next.

They pulled up to AJs 7 bedroom house and walked in. He showed her to her room and told her to call him if she needed anything. She quickly hopped into te shower and put on her purple Victoria Secret lavender colored lace thong. She then put on a pair of night shorts that said 'spank it' on them. She put on a tank top with no bra underneathe. She then walked into AJ room and quietly sat on his bed. He walked out the bathroom with a towel around his waist with his back turned twords heer. He had no idea that she was in the room. Samantha didnt say anything she looked at him with lust in her eyes. She slowly got up off the bed and wrapped he arms aroung his waist. He turned around and said " you like what you see ma" he questioned. She nodded her head and leaned her lips anainst his and then kissed him passionatly.He kissed he bck and then let his toung linger into her mouth they played with eachothers tounges until the both came up for air. He layed her down on his bed and took off her hoodie. He got aroused when he seen that she didnt have on a bra. He seen he perky tittes just sitting there and he didnt waste any time sucking on them. He then pulled down her shorts and looked at her kitty. " Its Beautiful" he said looking at her freshly shaved cat. She blushed next thing she knew he as diving into her his tounge felt so good down there. She started to moan out loud. She grabbed his head and pushed him down there not wanting him to stop. He then came back up kissed her then grabbed his d*ck and slowly started pushing himself inside of her. She started to scream in pain then he said " its almost in there ma just take it" she nodded her head and closed her eyes,

Once he got all the way in and started to go faster it felt so good she came 3 time. Then she started to feel him getting bigger he closed his eyes dhut and released his load inside of her.They sat there and held eachother for a couple of minutes then he said ' Damn that was the best pussy ever. You was so wet and tight a nigga want some more" . She blushed knowing that he just took her virginity. he got up and looked at the bed and seen blood her eyes got big as she seen the big blood spot. He looked at her and then at the bed and said " Bae its okay. Virgins bleed their first time". She sighed in relif and said "Are you hungry" he nodded and said " what you gone make big daddy" as he slowly rubbed his belly. She laughed and said " boy you know you aint my 'big daddy'" he nodded and said " then why i just have yo ass screaming it at the top of yo lungs". She laughed and threw a pillow at him hitting hm in the face and walked out the room butt naked and went into the kitches. She started to make some tocos when the bell rung. She put on a robe and walked and opened up the door to be greeted by two men with very large guns." Ahhhhhhh" she screamed at the top of her lungs. " SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH". The man with the pistol in his hand said. AJ heard what was going on down stairs and he already knew what was happening so he grabbed his guns and crept down stairs to see a unconscious Samantha and a guy about to rape her. AJ quickly shot him the other guy put the gun to Samanthas head and AJ didn't move. He just stood there. " Where the fuckin money at AJ" he yelled AJ didn't say shit he just stood there with an evil look In his eyes.

" Teddy I know that aint you". AJ said he was trynna recognize that familiar voice. Teddy then snatched off his black ski mask and said " I guess I don't need this anymore then, huh". Anger boiled in AJs blood. " HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME AFTER ALL THE SHIT I DID FOR YOU AND YO PUNK ASS BROTHER". Teddy looked like a devil just entered his body " NIGGA HOW DID YOU LOOK OUT FOR US HUH, YOU GET THE BIG BANKS WHILE WERE OVER HERE STRUGGLING TO FEED OUR SELVES LET ALONE OUR KIDS. NIGGA YOU AINT HELP ME WITH SHI-" AJ seen that Teddy was letting his guard down and quickly got his pistol from behind his back and shot Teddy dead between the eyes.