Is he For Me

The house is beautiful but I cant help but wonder how long its going to be until one of us gets killed.

A wise old woman once told me that I'm very pretty and I can have just about any man I want. But of course the I was the one who fell for a thug. Is he for me?

I quickly got my thoughts interrupted when AJ walked into the room. "Baby I think its about time that we went on a date". I was so happy when those words escaped his lips that all of the thoughts I had went out of the window.

"What time should I be ready baby" I asked smiling from ear to ear. Its been a while since we've went on a date so I'm really excited.

"About 8:00.. Oh and we're something sexy for me" he said licking his lips.. He looks so sexy. "Don't I always". With that I got up and walked out the door.

I went downstairs grabbed my leather brown studded Kim Kardashan jacket.

When I got in the car I made sure I had everything and left, mall here I come.

**Skips Drive To The Mall**

I'm now at the mall and I'm heading into one of my favorite stores of all time Victoria Secret my baby has surprised my day with A date so I'm going to give him a lil sumthin after.

As I walk in the store I notice this same bitch that has been muggin me since I've been in the mall parking lot, I haven't said anything because it wasn't important but its like I'm seeing this bitch everywhere and she keeps mugging me.

"Do I know you or something" I say walking up to the ugly butt ugly bitch. I mean she got ass and titties that's it she had a big ass rat nose thick eyebrows and gapped teeth. With the tight ass shorts and halter top that matched her feet were stuffed into some thong sandals that her toes overlapped.

"No but yo nigga do tell him CeCe said give her a call she misses the daddy dick". She smiled and thought that she had just accomplished something. But when I started laughing in her face her smile turned upside down.

"Bitch look at you...Then look at me since you really believe in your mind that AJ would leave a 10 for a 1 baby please gone somewhere and don't get embarrassed.

She turned around and stomped away I chuckled and continued my journey into Victoria Secret. I found me a nice all white sex suite. My baby love me in them don't judge. It left pussy and titties out and coveted the rest of my body with a shear lace. So that if he wanted to he could rip it off of me.

After I paid for my things I continued to Macy's then left the mall and went to Summer Reighns Beauty and nail salon they do the best nails and hair.

I got my Mani pedi set where my toes had a nice black base with gold stripes and diamond studs going across. My nails had black bases and my pointer finger was gold and I had black stripes on the gold one with diamond studs and the complete opposite on the black ones.

My hair is bone straight with a flip in my bang. I had them dye my hair bloddy red with blonde tips.. I was beautiful I just can't wit till I go on this date I thought.

As I headed home I turned on my Pandora and my favorite Meek Mills slap (song) was on

* Pauley killed Tony right and Tony killed Ty so it was only right

Thinking back 20 years them was homey tight 6th grade for the love of the paper ain't nothin right* as I blasted Meek Mills Tony Story pt2 I sped home to get ready I only had an hour and a hale left to get ready for my baby.

I got home got in the shower and did the rest of my hygiene things. After that I creamed up in the lotion AJ like for me to wear. I slid on my sex suit with no bra or panties on up under it. Then I slid on my black thigh high dress with my black base gold studded red bottoms I completed my outfit with gold accessories I was feeling like 1 million bucks.

AJ called and gold me that he was down stairs so I grabbed my clutch phone and Cherry explosion MAC lipgloss. When I walked down the stairs I see AJ sitting on the couch texting he then heard my heels click on the floor behind him and turned around and tool a look at me.

I seen a mixture between Love. Lust.And Passion in his eyes.

I smirked and walked past him out the door and to the car.

He sped past me and opened up my door and then walked to his side of the car.

So where are we going I asked out of curiousasity

Wait until we get there and with that we drove off and headed to our destination.

**Skips drive to restaurant**

Samantha POV

When we got to thr restaurant i was amazed it was so beautiful. We walked through the empty dining area and through a door. When we walked through the door it was a balcony over looking the whole city. The sun was setting and on the table for me i seen a lobster with garlic sauce and seafood alfrado an next to it. AJ had a nice T-Bone steak with a baked potato.

"So how have you been since... You know" Aj started off the conversation.

"Well truthfully i know i can talk to you about anything so im going to tell you something and i dont want you to get mad" I said. I decided that im going to tell him about me thinking about leaving him. Because i know that he will see where im coming from. He needs to quit this trap shit it was almost me and next its goijg to be him and i couldnt fathom if he wasnt alive.

"You know you cab talk to me about anything. Tell me whats on your mind".He stated.

"Well to be honest this thought left as quickly as it came but i thought about leaving you" We paused for a minute i wanted to hear his response.

"Why"He asked he looked as if he were trying to think of what he did wrong.

"I know i said i will ride with you to the wheels fall off but I think im pregnant and i dont want my child to be raised in this shit".

"You think you carrying my Jit"He said he had a big smile on his face.

"Yes but dont get too happy because im serious about this now that were actually talking its opening my eyes alitte clearer". I said its really starting to cross my mind now like im actually considering leaving the love of my life all because he wants to rip and run the streets. Me and my child can be out for all of that shit i aint got time to be raising a grown ass man.

"Well you know i cant stop now because im at the top of my game right now but can you give me some time". He asked being hopeful.

"No. How many times have we hac this conversation... And how many times did you say that you were going to leave the game and some how it never happens. You say you left the game but then i be catching yo ass in lies and shit". I say and now im getting pissed because he always says that wack ass line and honestly im tired of hearing it.

"You know i love you and its ok if you want to take a break. But im lettin you know this now any nigga you talk to is gettin murdered by me personally. You know i dont play that shit you are mine" He stated looking dead serious. I started laughing because he know i aint giving it to nobody but him.

For the rest of the night we laughed chilled and then went home and went to sleep. We agreed on me moving out into my own appartment and hes going to make it to all the baby appointments and stuff