Chapter 4

The house looked more like an oversized shack and was exactly what his father had described. As he stepped in to see the inside looking a little snug kitchen that had rusted pans in the old looking sink and a rickety table where one of the Weasley boys sat with a girl who resembled nothing of a Weasley. Draco turned to see Harry smiling brightly at the sight of the kitchen and couldn't wrap his head around the fact that someone could enjoy being in a place like this.

Harry couldn't hide the joy on his face and quickly sat down to speak with Fleur and Bill. "Not so fast, Harry. You must go up to bed and rest. That's where you will be for the majority of your stay." Mrs. Weasley was serious, but Harry knew that she couldn't be too sharp with him when he appeared so joyful. He smiled, grabbed his trunk and walked, as quickly as possible with his weak body, up the stairs to Ron's bedroom. The room filled him with a warm feeling and he collapsed on the bed remembering all the good times he'd had in this place.

Draco stared around at the room and felt stuffy, almost as if someone was choking him. Everyone in the room seemed quite different when it was only him and Draco knew it was because of his parentage and the only one who didn't seem to mind was Fleur. "Take a seat." Snapped Mrs. Weasley and Draco practically jumped into the seat next to Fleur. The girl next to him was stunning and the sunlight shining in from the window made her look like an angel, but that might've been because she was the only one in the room who seemed pleased with him. Mrs. Weasley took a seat across from him and next to her son. Draco avoided eye contact and let his eyes wander around the room. "Listen, Malfoy, when you're in my house you are to not make fun of my children or how the home looks. Also, this is most important, one snap out of you at Harry and you're back to Hogwarts. Got it?" She asked sharply and he quickly nodded.

Mrs. Weasley then proceeded to the next room and Draco was left alone with the oldest Weasley son and her fiancée from the looks of the wedding planning going on. "Pleased to meet you. I'm unsure on why Mrs. Weasley was so stern, you seen lovely." Fleur said and Draco could feel his cheeks turn a bright red.

Draco wandered up the stairs and opened a random door to see if Harry was in there. Unfortunately, he was.

Harry turned around to see Draco walk in as he was getting into a comfier pair of clothing, but at the moment was in his underwear. Harry quickly grabbed his robes which were lying on Ron's Quidditch sheets and hastily pulled them back on. Harry was embarrassed and Draco seemed stunned, but didn't turn away. Harry didn't know why, but he felt a type of embarrassment that he'd only ever felt while talking to Cho.

Draco realized at that moment that he still hadn't listened to McGonagall and drank the blood she provided. As he closed the door he felt the thirst taking over him, but right as he was about to lunge, someone noisily entered the room. "Oh, Harry, I'm very sorry about your condition, but as you know I am—" Remus said, but stopped at the sight of Draco and gave Draco a dirty look. "Malfoy, could you please leave the room?" He asked and Draco gulped.

Draco looked at Harry and tried to control himself which proved to be a challenge. "Harry, run." He muttered and he saw Harry look scared of him.

"What?" Remus asked, but Harry knew what was happening and it was obvious that he was having trouble.

Harry walked towards Draco and once in front of him, held out his arm for the boy. Harry saw that Draco was trying to stop himself and Harry didn't know why, but something about both being in a difficult situation made Harry feel pity towards Draco. "Malfoy, i-it's okay. You're clearly thirsty." Harry saw Draco nod and he winced as he felt a sharp pain somewhere in between his wrist and elbow.

As soon as Draco sunk his uncontrollable fangs into Harry's skin, he felt a wave of relief. For some reason the blood of Harry seemed much more appetizing than anyone else's. Draco felt the world around him disappear and once he was quenched, he removed his fangs and felt them shrink in size. He continued to hold the arm up to his face and examine the two puncture holes that had sparkling blood oozing out of them. Then he let go, stood up straight, wiped the blood from the side of his mouth, but knew that is stained and turned to Harry who looked weaker and was smiling at him. Draco felt horrible that he had stolen a part of something that Harry needed to live and was worried what would've happen if he continued to suck, even just for a moment. "T-Thank you, Potter." Harry nodded and returned his arm to his side.