Willow's POV

I was walking to my car from my last class. When I got there, I noticed a guy standing next to it and looking at me. But this wasn't just any guy. It was Brian.

  "Can I help you, asshole?" Just seeing his face pissed me off so much.

  "I want to apologize for what happened at the party. I was drunk and I shouldn't have done what I did to you. Can you forgive me?" He said, trying to look apologetic but I could tell he was faking it.

"No, I am not forgiving you. You drugged me and then proceeded to attempt to rape me! Get away from my car and leave me alone." I hissed. I was not going to buy into his bullshit.

 "Listen, maybe we can talk things out over dinner?" He asked.

  I turned around and gave him a nasty glare. "Are you actually asking me out on a date?" I wanted to throw up. "My answer is no! I'm currently talking to someone anyway and even if I wasn't, you still wouldn't have a fucking chance!"

"You are?" He sounded hurt. I don't know why. We barely even knew each other.

"Yes, why is that such a problem?" I asked. He was really good at getting on my nerves.

"I just thought we really had something. I thought you were into me."

"Into you? Hell no!" I said.

He stepped closer to me. "Listen. I don't know who this guy is you're talking to but he will never be half the man that I am. He won't love you like I would."

"Isn't that a good thing?" I replied.

He came so close that we were just inches apart. "Ok, I'm gonna leave you alone for now. But just remember that I always get what I want and I intend to get what I want soon. I don't care what it takes."

I was really creeped out at this point so I hurried into my car and quickly drove away. Why was he so weird all the sudden? It was one thing for him to be creepy while drunk but he was 100% sober. He's probably just mad that I didn't let him have it at the party. He'll get over it soon and then things will be back to normal.

I finally got back to my house. I walked up to the front door and noticed a note was taped to it written in black sharpie. This isn't over. You will be mine. I always get what I fucking want. -B . I tore down the note and got back into my car. I just need to clear my head. Maybe going to the coffee shop will help, I thought. I was walking to the café when I saw Luna. She looked really upset and I was concerned so I pulled her aside.

"Luna, what's wrong? Why are you tearing up?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'd rather not talk about it." She replied. "Anyway, what's up with you? You look really pale and you're shaking." I hadn't noticed that I'd been shaking so much and I also felt really nauseous.

 "Ok, I think it's time I speak up about this because it's starting to get way out of control." I told her everything from what happened at the party to the creepy note I read earlier.

 "Willow, that's horrible! Why would someone do that? You need to call the police!" Luna said.

"But he hasn't even done anything yet. It would be pointless." I responded.

"Listen, I'm here for you if you need anything. We're not gonna let him do anything bad to you."

I started to cry. "But what if he does? My parents are out of town for a while so it's not like I have them at home with me. I'm just so scared to be alone."

"How about you stay at my place? It's pretty crowded already with all the boys living there but you'll have us to look out for you." Luna offered a reassuring smile.

"Thank you so much!" I said. "I really appreciate it!" I felt better knowing I had friends to help me out.

"Let's go back to your place, get your things and then we can go back to my house." Luna said.

We got back to my house and I packed a bunch of my stuff. As were walking back to the car, I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What's wrong, Willow?" Luna asked, concern filling her eyes.

I turned around to see something I hadn't noticed before. One of the windows at the front of my house was broken and broken shards of glass were everywhere. I immediately broke down crying.

"Luna, I'm so terrified! He's already making me feel unsafe in my own home! I don't know what to do!"

Luna put her hand on my shoulder. "Let's go back to my house and we'll try to get your mind off things. We'll all hang out together and relax. We're going to help you get through this, ok?" 

I nodded and we got into the car. The whole way to Luna's house I was just trying to calm myself down. What if he got to me there too? What if he threatened to do bad things to my friends and family?  So many questions were buzzing around in my head but I had no answers. To be honest, I didn't know if not knowing the answers was a good or a bad thing. I continued thinking these things as we walked into the house and I started uncontrollably crying again. Luna hugged me and tried to comfort me. I really hoped everything was going to be ok but I had a feeling it would take a long time to get there.