Luna's POV

"How is Luna? Will she be okay?" Zayn asks eagerly. I wish everyone would stop fucking talking about me like I'm not even here. This happens every single time I'm in hospital. They all talk about me. Why the fuck did they even call the ambulance? I'm fine. 

"Yes, Luna will be okay. Just like last time she has hypoglycemia, so we'll need to get her blood sugar up again which will take only a day or so considering how low it is. She will need to start eating again and she'll be here for the next week." He says.

"A fucking week? No! I have college! I'm not being stuck here for a fucking week!" I say and that earns me a few glares from the boys.

"Well, I'm sorry, Miss. Tomlinson, but you'll have to be here for the next week so we can keep your condition under control. As we discussed last time, we still don't know the full extent of your condition seeing as it's not particularly usual to just forget to eat, or skip meals unless you have anorexia which we've ruled out already. Just like last time, you'll be hooked up to an IV to get fluids and sugar into your body. You'll hopefully only be hooked up to it for the next few days while your blood sugar goes up. You have to eat at least a meal a day for the next couple days before we'll have to get you to eat two, then by the end of next week all three meals. Obviously, when you're able to go home the boys will have to keep an eye on you and make sure you eat." He explains.

"What the fuck makes you think they can make me eat if I don't want to?" I retort.

"Because if you don't, you'll end up back here again, and it could be worse to the point it could be life threatening. You were only here a month ago and if you keep coming back regularly it will get worse and worse to the point you could possibly die. Also, we need to get you seeing a counselor since your problems are also psychologically related." He explains.

"There is no way in hell I will see a fucking shrink." I snap.

"Luna! You will do what the doctor tells you to!" Louis snaps back.

"Your first counselling session will be tomorrow, and the only time you can leave your room is to go to your sessions until next weekend, at the earliest." He tells me and I can't fucking believe this. I'm fucking trapped in this shit hole again. Because these dick heads had to blow things out of proportion and call the fucking ambulance. "I'll come in to check on you later and the nurse will be here soon to put the IV into your arm.." And with that he walks out and leaves me alone with all these traitors. 

"You can all leave." I say simply, annoyed with them that I'm stuck here again.

"Don't be a bitch." Louis says and I glare at him.

"If it wasn't for all of you, I wouldn't fucking be here!" I snap.

"No! This is your fault, Luna! If you fucking ate what you're fucking supposed to, you wouldn't be here! I'm fucking sick of this! You're fucking eighteen! We can't hold your hand through everything!" Louis yells. "You're a fucking adult! Take care of yourself! We're not going to be fucking here forever to make you eat! We all have fucking lives!" 

"Get the fuck out, Louis! You're a fucking asshole!" I yell back and he nods.

"Fine. You won't see me again until you're home. I'm fucking done with you being a disrespectful bitch just because we care about you and your health!" Louis yells, storming out of the room.

"Good! I don't want your fat ass back in my fucking room ruining my life!" I yell back. 

"I'll go talk to him." Niall sighs as he walks out. Good. Two gone. Four to go. Who are these people who would inflict these shit upon me again? I don't need to see a fucking counselor. I'm dealing with all this shit that I have to deal with just fine. 

"I'll go call Lottie, and let her know what's going on, and I'll go get you some things from home." Harry says, running a hand through his hair and I just nod as he walks out. Three to go. I wonder if I can get like, people to come and stand outside my door to make sure none of them can come back in?

"Luna, you really need to start taking care of yourself." Zayn says quietly, but I know better. He's on the edge of screaming and yelling at me.

"Yep, whatever." I say, knowing he's going to snap at any moment. "I was fine before one of you called the hospital."

"Luna! That's fucking it! I've experienced this now three times that I've known you, and Louis  is right, you need to start taking care of yourself! There is only so much we can all do! Trust me, we will make sure you eat when you get home, but we can only do so much! Plus you did act like a total bitch to Louis! Ever since your mum died, you basically haven't eaten for two months! I know you miss her, but you need to move on!" Zayn yells.

"Don't you dare. Don't you fucking dare tell me to move on! You have no idea what it's like to lose your fucking mother!" I yell back, tearing up.

"You need to live your fucking life! You need to start fucking eating, Luna! Do you have any idea what any of us would do without you? Especially your brother? We all love you, Luna, but grow the fuck up! Stop acting like a fucking useless child who can't do anything for her fucking self! We're only trying to help you! That's why you're in here again! You will see that fucking counselor while you're in here and I'll make sure to find you the best in New York for after you get out, but you need to work with us here! We can't not help you without you helping us! And I'm sorry about your mum, but she's gone, Luna. She's not coming back." He says, as he goes on his voice becomes quieter. I get out of the bed and shove him, the tears are streaming down my cheeks and it all becomes too real. My mum being gone for good.

"Get out! Get the fuck out! Leave me alone!" I scream.

"Luna, please." Zayn pleads, trying to grab me but I just shove him.

"GET OUT, ZAYN!" I scream and Liam comes and gently pushes Zayn out.

"Come on, Zayn, she needs some time." Liam says softly and Zayn just shakes his head but lets Liam lead him out anyway. He'll be back. Maybe.

"Luna, please, we really are only trying to help. I'm worried about you." Willow says carefully, like I'm about to shatter into a million pieces.

"Get out, Willow!" I scream.

"Luna..." she trails off.

"Get out!" I yell, and take a few steps back and slip, but I don't even bother getting up. I don't have the energy. I look up at Willow, who looks conflicted about what to do.