The Unknown

Thess says the human name for it is radio, but Moa knows what she's felt from humans using long-range magic for nine hundred years, and she knows she's feeling it from all directions at once. She always has, thought it was just her, but Thess got really, really interested when Moa told them about it three weeks ago.

Because Thess is the goddess of technology, not history. They can't hold all of everything humans have ever known in their brain. They said they learned everything there ever was to learn, but when she asked them about it, they got really disturbed and couldn't name more than five things – and eventually fell back into repeating that quote over and over again, so Moa stopped.

They're learning more and more every day. Thess says that the pantheon's knowledge was limited by the knowledge of humans before, which Moa supposes is right, but one of the scariest things is now Igan, who always knows everything, is having to come to terms with the fact that that's really not true. (Same with Arck, goddess of time, only she has it easier because she's used to her perception of the future being shaped by new events.)

But the more they learn, the more excited Thess gets, because the more obvious it becomes that there are not eight Realms, there are so many more, and they're called planets, and there are SO MANY MORE BLACK HOLES out there, Moa, we can't just stay in this teeny tiny region of space for all eternity!

So they're leaving tomorrow.

The goddess of travel, the goddess of mystery, the goddess of space, the goddess of technology, and whatever the future will hold. Thess is asking them to follow, so of course they will follow. And Moa has never been more excited.

She's terrified, too. Of course. They all are.

But it's so worth it. It's so, so worth it.

There's more out there!

And Moa hopes it's ready, because HERE THEY COME!