Frisk X Chara ~ Alone

Frisk was sitting alone in the living room. No one was home, so they decided to head to bed after watching a movie.

"Heya there, Frisk" says Chara sneaking behind her.

"HUH? OH....uh hey chara. Didn't know you were here."

"Uh huh. Anyways--" they spin around towards the couch to sit down next to them. "What movie are you watching? Lamo-Town, the zombie attack 2?"

Frisk looks at Chara and sighs.

"You still trying to get use to things here?"

"Like this movie? Yeah. Looks boring."

"Never mind."

Chara smiles and punches frisks arm lightly. Frisk smiles back but keeps frowning afterwards.

"Oh come on Frisk, you know I'm kidding....kinda."

Chara rubs the back of their neck. Soon they get an idea.

"Mind rubbing my neck for me?"

Frisk nods as Chara gets in position. Frisk is good at pulling out knots on people's backs or necks. They start lightly pushin and pressing the spot then get harder. Chara doesn't mind the pain. Their use to it.

...

"Done"

"Thanks" Chara says in a low voice and slowly turns their head.

Their left hand goes up to Frisk face. They feel the strands of hair in front of their face and get closer.

They soon press lips. It was slow and soft but Chara wanted more. A faster, harder feel. But Frisk wanted to tease her for now.

After letting go, Frisk smirks at Chara and starts to continue to surf channels on the tv.

"Com'on Frisk, for me?"

"Naaah. I'm good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was my first time writing these. I wanted to take it slow and start it up from there. Woop woop