Part 1 : When life is Confusing...

(A/N) This is my first time writing a boyxboy book....I apologise in advance though I doubt anyone is going to read this. If you do you have been warned!!! And if you don't like romance between two guys then do not read this. Enjoy the song.

___________________________________________________________________________________

There I sat, in my car, thinking about life and this is a sign that isn't good for me. But something has been bugging me since yesterday, it was that I couldn't understand why I was having this mass amount of confusion suddenly. I was sixteen. Freshly licencened, and almost finished my second year in high school. I thought I had my life figured out, until now. Well I'm just going to get to the point, I think I maybe sorta like guys, but what's got me confused is that I still like girls. I'm pretty sure this very much weird, and I still don't know how I feel about it.

''Yo...Earth to Taylor" my friend Benny exclaims whilst knocking on my window to get my attention.

Rolling down my window of my old beat up car I say to him "Bro I forgot I was sitting here, weird just the place I wanted to be"

"Ha the sacrasm has been released and its only 8:30 in the morning, I thought I had another good hour" he tells me clutching his chest while pretending to fan himself.

"You got problems, do you want my therapists number?" I say getting out my car and then proceeding to grab my backpack out of the back seat.

"Yeah love you too bro, any hoo did hear about that Ryhs kid?"

"No not much only that he moved here last month"

"Well rumour says he totally gay, gross am I right?" he tells me in a joking matter with a disgusted face.

"Dude...not cool" I tell him walking away, trying not to let what he said get to me but failing miserably. My vision is starting to get blurry, fuck. Walking quickly back to my car, ignoring what Benny shouted at me, and I get into my car. Driving calmed my mind, it always did, so I drove out of this small town to the back roads and parked. I grab my phone,plug it into my aux cord, and put my music on shuffle. 33"God" by Bon Iver come on so I reach over and turned up the volume all the way.

~~~

I must have sat there for 30 minutes just blasting Bon Iver, recollecting myself. My final conclusion was to forgive Benny cause he probably didn't understand what he was saying. I hope. Anyway I gurantee that he is probably confused on why I reacted like that, which is something I can never tell him. Which is that I'm questioning my sexuality. So I drive back, and of course get Star Bucks because I'm basic, but that double shot on ice say something other wise and in my opinion its out of this world. I drive back to school as slowly as the traffic will let me, until I hear them honking at me, so like the mature teen I am, I flip them the bird as they pass me. I'm still laughing my head off as I pull into parking lot for the second time of this retched day, though it's only a little after 9. When I look up after closing my door, I lock eyes with Rhys Carter, and he's looking at me funny.

He's totally gay, replays in my mind, and for the second time I'm confused as hell...Why is he looking at me like that, what have I ever done to him?

Anyway I look away and walk to the school entrance, grabbing a late slip on the way to class. Of course when I walk into my ELA class the teacher is crabby and everyone is staring at me, great. I throw a peace sign in the general direction of the teacher and go sit in my seat, whilst obnoxiously sipping my coffee.

"Thank you Mr. Elliott for rudely interrupting my class" Mr. Wade remarks at me.

"You are very welcome sir" I salute him as if I'm in the army.

"Whatever..." he says continuing what he had been previously teaching.

God, I thought to myself this is going to be a long ass day, now at least I had my trusty coffee to get my through the day.

______________________________________________________________________________

Lol welp this is my first ever chapter of book. Hope its alright. Still not sure where this book is going but I shall see in the mere future. If you do like this story comment cause feed back seems great, if anyone even reads this ha.

Peace out,

Noah k.