Chapter four.

DARKS POV

"Where did you take jack?" I asked anti. He laughed. "To our house. Where did you take mark?" He asked. "To the same place." I told him. He smiled sexually. "How about we start out plan, now?" Questioned anti. I nodded. "Alright. Let's bring them back but we should go explain what's going on first." I said. Anti got a confused look on his face."I thought you had no feelings, darky." I blushed. "Well...I can care about my kitties if I would like. Besides, you mark and jack are the only ones i show feelings too." Anti rolled his eyes. "Ok. Should we look around the house? I mean, really. We haven't been here for a few months." I grinned. "Sure why not?"

MARKS POV

My eyes flickered open too see jack sleeping on the floor. I looked around the room and it was really dimly lit. Jack was on one side of the room and I was on the other. "Jack?" I asked to what seemed like nothing. "Wha-... Where are we?" Asked jack. "I dunno." I responded back. I pulled my phone about my pocket. Turning on the flash light, I aimed it around the room. I saw a set of stairs. "Jack, look." I stood up. He got up too and we went over too the steps. "This must be the basement."  Said jack. We went up the steps. I saw a door when I shined my phone at the dead end. "Is it locked?" Asked jack, slightly worried. Turning the knob the door opened. "Nope." Smiling I walked forward. I shined my phone onto the wall looking for a light switch, which I found one. Turning on the light skin he room lit up and I flinched at the brightness. "Mark...look at the photo on that table over there..." Turning off the light on my phone I put it back in my pocket. I glanced to the table jack was talking about and my heart nearly stopped when I saw who was in the portrait . "This is anti's and dark's house..." I said.  Jack shrugged. "Well, it's nice here. I'm not sure if we should touch anything though. I don't want anti to get mad at me or dark to get mad at you..." I hugged him. "Everything will be alright." I said and gave him a kiss on the head.

ANTI'S POV

Me and dark looked around marks house and looked at all the new things he had got. Diamond play button, a taco trophy, and lots of tiny box Tim plushies. We went past his recording room.  "Hey dark. Check this out." He turned around with a "look" on his face. Just a look. "No, anti." He sighed restlessly. "I didn't get much sleep. Let's go to our home. We can sleep there with jack and mark." He yawned. Soon we teleported to our home and got come on the couch. "When did you two decide it was ok to scare the shit out of us like that?!" Asked jack, approaching the couch with mark by his side. I shrugged. "Well, I didn't mean to but dark sure did. Anyway, we need some sleep." I snapped my fingers and sent them back to there house. "Now we're alone, darky..." I said crawling onto him. "You can wait, anti. Wait." I whined. "Fine..." He laughed "the plan was to keep jack and mark here but they were scared." I smiled. "Haha, yeah." I hugged dark and slowly went to sleep on his chest.