A SPECIAL VALENTINE'S PARTY

Hello my dear readers!

Ever wondered what SELENE and KHRONUS look like anime-style?

Then wonder no more!

In @KellyAnneBlount 's WATTPAD BLOCK PARTY - WINTER Edition III, you will see my hand-drawn comic book art of Selene and Khronus, and other famous couples of my stories like SANCTUM, UNDER THE PRINCE OF LUST'S WILES, THE FANCY PANTS CLUB, I THIRST FOR Y'O+'U, RESURRECT THY HEART, CEASELESS GRAVITY, and I SUMMON YOU.

The first page above is an example of what you will see in my featured post. ^_^

If you want to read the full content, go to the WATTPAD BLOCK PARTY - WINTER Edition III book! It will be posted on February 12, 2017, Sunday.

Yes! Today!

You will enjoy it I assure you! I placed a link of my featured post in the comment section below for easier access.

But now, now. Not yet.

Read further for a surprise!

There will be GIVEAWAYS!

Yes, GIVEAWAYS!

I will pick 5 lucky winners for it.

One grand winner will receive an emerald necklace that is close to the necklace featured in my book, Ceaseless Gravity. (For Philippine residents only since this will be via DHL courier service. Or if you believe your country has a DHL service, then I'm open to it.)

The top 2 and 3 winners will be immortalized in an existing or future book (e.g. become one of the supporting characters or even the main character depending on her/his characteristics, attitude, likes and dislikes.)

The top 4 and 5 winners will receive a chapter dedication in my current book. I will also read their works (if applicable), critique it/comment on it and vote all the chapters.

How to join? Mechanics?

1. Follow my Wattpad and Twitter account.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/JMFelic

https://twitter.com/AuthorJMFelic

2. Read my post in Kelly Anne Blount's Wattpad Block Party - Winter Edition III. Hidden in the special comic book Valentine's story are hearts of different sizes and designs. Guess the total number. The closest guesses will be the winners. Just place your answers in the comment's section.

3. If you want to become a grand winner, tell me why I should pick you. ^^ Sell yourself, sway me but no flattery please. Thanks!

SO GOOD LUCK GUYS! AND TAKE CARE!

I will see you there!

XOXO

Julianne