GIVEAWAYS FOR MY FIVE LUCKY WINNERS!!!

Four more days to go and KellyAnneBlount 's WATTPAD BLOCK PARTY - WINTER EDITION III will end.

MY FEATURED POST IS STILL LIVE and so is my GIVEAWAYS!

You can still join and get a chance to win one of the 5 giveaways!

http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/27854a79281

Click on the link above to join my giveaways game.

One grand winner will receive an emerald necklace that is close to the necklace featured in my book, Ceaseless Gravity. (For Philippine residents only since this will be via DHL courier service. Or if you believe your country has a DHL service, then I'm open to it.)

The top 2 and 3 winners will be immortalized in an existing or future book (e.g. become one of the supporting characters or even the main character depending on her/his characteristics, attitude, likes and dislikes.)

The top 4 and 5 winners will receive a chapter dedication in my current book. I will also read their works (if applicable), critique it/comment on it and vote all the chapters.

How to join? Mechanics?

1. Follow my Wattpad and Twitter account.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/JMFelic

https://twitter.com/AuthorJMFelic

2. Read my post in Kelly Anne Blount's Wattpad Block Party - Winter Edition III. Hidden in the special comic book Valentine's story are hearts of different sizes and designs. Guess the total number. The closest guesses will be the winners. Just place your answers in the comment's section or in the rafflecopter link.

3. If you want to become a grand winner, tell me why I should pick you. ^^ Sell yourself, sway me but no flattery please. Thanks!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

xoxo

Julianne