Chapter Three

Video is of Hunter singing "I Want Crazy" with Danielle Bradberry

Also a picture of Hunter chilling on Scarlett's bed playing guitar

~COPYRIGHT 2014~

Before they knew it, they had arrived at Scarlett's college. They sat in his car in front of the door not looking at one another, wringing their hands together nervously.

"It was great seeing you again, Scarlett," Hunter finally spoke up. "Keep up with the singing, you're very talented."

"Thanks Hunter. It means a lot," she smiled, unbuckling herself.

She opened the door and got out, staring at him for a moment, almost willing him to stay longer. She finally shook her head and shut the door behind her, walking to the dorm door. She paused before opening the door, looking back at Hunter.

Just do it already! The voice inside her head was screaming.

She ran back to the car, knocking on his driver side window. He rolled it down.

"Do you want to come up and play guitar for a bit? I mean, if you have time that is," she said.

"No, I'd love to!" he exclaimed, unbuckling himself. Then he stopped and looked back up at her. "Wait, how are you going to get me in there without people recognizing me?"

"Do you have any extra clothes or hoodies?"

He nodded and motioned towards the trunk.

"Then come on! I have a plan!"

He popped the trunk and jumped out of the car. Scarlett was already rifling through bags in the back. She threw a couple of things at him and then slammed the trunk closed.

"Plan sneak Hunter Hayes into the dorms is now in action," she said, before taking the items in his hand and beginning to help him dress.

They laughed the entire time he bundled up. By time they were through, he looked to be about 50 pounds heavier with all the clothing he had on. The hood of the final jacket was covering his head and he was wearing glasses.

"Aren't people going to be suspicious because I'm wearing sunglasses at night?" he wondered.

"Nope, because you're my blind cousin that I need to lead you," she said.

He laughed. "It's like you've planned this for months."

"Nope, I'm just a natural genius. Now, let's go. Grab onto my shoulder. Don't forget to act like you're blind."

"Act like I'm blind? How does one do that?"

She rolled her eyes. "Just go with the flow," she said.

He placed his hand on her shoulder and let her 'guide' him. They went slowly, as if he really was a blind man being led. He watched as she led him to an elevator. Good choice. Going up the stairs like this would be way too difficult.

A few seconds passed and they reached her floor. She grabbed his hand and ran down the empty hallway. She whipped out a key and opened up a door. They stumbled through, laughing like idiots.

"Scarlett?" a feminine voice asked, her voice clearly up an octave. Scarlett turned to face her roommate. "Who is this? And why did that security guard take you out of the venue? Will you please tell me what's going on?"

"You're never going to believe me, Jackie," she insisted.

"Try me," she said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Okay, well, last time I went to a Hunter Hayes concert, I met him and he told me that he wanted to see me again so that I could show him my singing skills. That was when I was home in Connecticut. He expected me to be there a couple of days ago, but I was up here and today he saw me from the stage and had his security guard come get me so he could see me."