Chapter 2

"Marinette are you ready for tonight?" Alya asked.

"Yeah! It's going to be so much fun!" Marinette said a look of pure happiness on her face.

There was a knock on the door and Alya ran downstairs, "That must be Nino," Alya yelled as she ran down the stairs to get Nino and his friend.

"Come on upstairs!" Marientte yelled. She had made sure that she had gotten rid of all the evidence that she liked Adrien, even changing her background on the computer.

"Hey, Dudette!" Nino said as he climbed into the room.

"Hi, Marinette," A famililer voice said behind Nino.

"A-A-Adri-en!" Marinette stuttered shocked.

"You guys ready for the weekend of a lifetime!" Alya exclaimed as she climbed up her head the only thing visible.

"Yeah!" Nino and Adrien yelled.

"Sure," Marinette said.

"How about..." Alya's statment was cut off with a scream, "I go flim the lastest akuma battle then we can continue."

"Cool," Marinette said.

"I'll be back," Adrien yelled.

"Um, I'm going to go get some food!" Marinette yelled as she rushes downstairs.

"Of all the times Tikki," Marinette said sadly.

"Yeah but the sooner we deafeat the newest akuma the sooner you can go back to your friends," Tikki said trying to comfort Marinette.

"You're right Tikki. Tikki! Spots On!"

(At the battle)

"Sometimes these Akumas show up at the worst times," Ladybug grumbled.

"I know M'lady. I was just about to hang out with some friends when this happened," Cat Noir replied hearing her complainant about the akumas.

"I am SpellingB! No one will be able to spell when I'm done with them!" the akuma said, she had a piece of paper in her hand that was purple. She had bee antenna on her head, and wore a outfit that consisted of, a pair of black glasses resting on her nose, a sweater vest, Khakis, and black boots.

"Wow, that is a horrible punishment," Ladybug said sarcastically.

"Yes, that would be unbeeelivable, and extremally cat-astrophic," Cat Noir said.

"Will you ever stop with the punns!" Ladybug pratically screamed.

That turned the enemies attention to them.

(After the battle, because I honestly can't write fighting scenes)

"Pound it!"

"I have to go, see you next time kitty," Ladybug said swinging away so she could be back before Alya and Nino.