Chapter 3

Marinette ran into her room just as Nino and Alya ran into the bakery. Adrien was walking up the stairs. She sat at her desk and began sketching to make it look that she had been there the whole time. "Marinette! Did you see the Akuma attack?" Alya asked as she ran upstairs. 

"No, I suddenly had an inspiration for a design, so I started to draw it," Marinette said smiling sheepishly.

"Marinette," Alya said, "Oh, well. So you guys ready for some epic Truth or Dare?"

"Oh yeah!" Everyone said.

They sat in a circle in the middle of Marinette's bedroom floor, "I'm going to go grab some snacks," Marinette said quickly getting up and rushing downstairs. The other three heard several thuds as Marinette tripped over something or dropped something. "I got them." Marinette returned  smiling.

"Cool! Lets get on with the game!" Alya said. Spinning a bottle with it landing on Marinette, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Marinette said confidently.

"What do you think of Cat Noir?" Alya asked.

"Uh, I-um. Cat Noir, is courageous, caring, and trustworthy. He is Ladybug's equal, not her sidekick. He can be annoying, but is an amazing fighter, and works well with Ladybug," Marinette said.

"Okay," Alya said.

"Nino, Truth or Dare?" Marinette said looking at Nino with an expression that, told him he better choose wisely.

"Dare," Nino said.

"I dare you to kiss Alya on the lips."

"Fine," Nino said as he leaned over and kissed Alya on the lips. After Nino breaks apart with Alya he continues the game, "Adrien, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Adrien replied.

"Do you really watch Anime?"

"Yes," Adrien replied.

"Okay, wow. Not the answer I was expecting," Nino said shocked.

"Alya, Truth or Dare?" Adrien said.

"Dare," Alya said.

"I dare you to post a video of you and Nino kissing to all of your social media accounts," Adrien stated, smirking.

"Fine," Alya said. She handed her phone over to Marinette to record the video. Afterwards she posted it on all her social media accounts, "Adrien Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to put on the Cat Noir costume that Marinette made," Alya said.

"Wait. Why does she had a Cat Noir costume?"

"It's something she randomly does. She made a LadyWifi costume for me, and a Bubbler costume for Nino," Alya said shrugging.

"Fine. Give me the costume," Adrien said, hoping that without his hair messed up they won't be able to see that he is Cat Noir. It was risky. But, at least he knew these friends wouldn't tell the world. Anyway, Alya was more concerned in who Ladybug was, and didn't really care about Cat Noir's identity.

"Here you go," Marinette said as she handed him the costume.

"Time to complete this Dare," Adrien muttered, as he slipped into the bathroom.

"Do you think this is a good idea?" Plagg asked as Adrien walked up the stairs.

"No, but they shouldn't recognize me when my hair isn't like Cat's. And if they do find out I trust them."

"Well, just hope this doesn't get out to Ladybug."

"How can it? Alya isn't Ladybug, and Marinette, well I just can't see her being Ladybug."

"I just hope you're right," Plagg said.

With that Adrien entered the room. "He really looks like Cat Noir," Alya said.

"Hold on," Marinette said, "I know what's missing."

"What do you mean?" Alya said.

"I'll show you," Marinette said.  Standing on her toes, she ruffled Adrien's hair, so it looked like Cat's.

"Dude! You're Cat Noir!" Nino almost screamed.

Adrien turned to Marinette and saw that she looked like a ghost. "Marinette are you okay?" Alya asked.

"N-no. I- I can-can't trust any-anybody," Marinette said her face whiter than before.

"What do you mean Marinette?" Adrien said as he pulled of the mask.

"Nothing, let's continue with the game," Marinette said sitting down abruptly.

"Marinette..."

"JUST STOP!" Marinette screamed.

"Okay, what's wrong Marinette?" Alya asked.

"Nothing, can we just continue with the game?" Marinette asked.

"Sure," Alya said.

"Alya, Truth or Dare?" Adrien asked.

"Truth."

"Do you like Nino?" Adrien asked.

"Yes," Alya said.

"That is so cool!" Marinette yelled excitedly.

"Wait, Nino do you like Alya?" Adrien asked turning to Nino.

"Maybe..." Nino stammered his face bright red.

"You two like eachother and there is no denying it," Marinette said.

"Fine," Alya said, "Marinette, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to put on the Ladybug costume you made," Alya asked.

"I can't," Marinette said shaking her head.

"Why can't you? Are you going to chicken out?" Alya teases.

"Because, I can't! Yes I'm chickening out!" Marinette said.

"You can't!" Alya said pulling up Marinette and grabbing the costume. "Go get changed!"

"Fine!" Marinette said, walking into the restroom.

"Why doesn't she want to wear a costume that she made?" Nino asked.

"I don't know," Alya said.

Marinette entered the room, in the suit. "This is why I didn't want to wear the costume," she muttered.

"MARINETTE," Alya squealed, "You look just like Ladybug!"

"Yeah, so great," Marinette said sarcastically.

"Why don't you like the fact you look like Ladybug?" Adrien asked.

"Are you Ladybug?" Nino asked.

"I can't answer that," Marinette said looking down.

"Marinette, I need to talk to you. Is that okay?" Adrien asked.

"No. Because, I've dodged this for too long. And I need to tell you guys the truth. It's not a good thing to keep things to yourself. And as much as I'm insecure about this, one of my closest friends has told me that I can trust you guys. And I'm going to need your help. Are you ready?" Marinette said still looking down.

"Marinette, we're your friends we'll stand by you no matter how dark your secret is," Alya said.

"I'm Ladybug," Marinette said.

"Yeah right!" Alya said laughing.

"I don't think she's lying," Nino said looking at Marinette.

"Wait! So you mean that my BFF is Ladybug. And that Adrien's Cat Noir!" Alya screeched.